Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesMustardKen's
Steak House Honey Mustard Dressing, Topping & Spread - 24 floz

Ken's Steak House Honey Mustard Dressing, Topping & Spread - 24 floz

by Ken's

#4 in Mustard

Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 5, Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor. Contains: Egg.

Looking for a good sweet honey mustard to add to my turkey wraps. How sweet is this one?
I love love love the original but i am afraid going lite may compromise the taste. Does this still taste as good as the regular one??
Is this rub really thick or is it thin and runny?
Start your review of Ken's Steak House Honey Mustard Dressing, Topping & Spread - 24 floz!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
I recently found this product when it was a substitute product for another brand of mustard I’d chosen on a Walmart pickup order. I have been pleasantly impressed with this mustard. It has the perfect amount of bite and sweetness. It is great on a turkey wrap or as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers. I’m so glad that I accidentally found this product. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it to others.
Ashley J.
Love this dressing! It’s the only one I can find that doesn’t taste like straight mustard. It is think and creamy and perfect for any salad!
Bobbie-jo M.
Saint Paul
By far my favorite salad dressing. I buy the lite version and it tastes as great as the original. Perfect for salads, chicken, sandwiches, you can really put it on anything.
Deborah M.
Goldsboro, NC
I love, love, love this product. It is, in my opinion, the perfect amount of sweet and mustard. I use it to dip soft pretzels, chicken nuggets, and on salads.
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ken's Steak House Honey Mustard Dressing, Topping & Spread - 24 floz uploaded by Annette P.
One of my favorites not only on salad but to dip things in, sweet tangy hits that spot just right. Will continue to buy as it’s not expensive and is typically on sale pretty often. If you love honey mustard you’ll love this one, highly recommended.
Reeva S.
Vancouver , WA
One of my favorite honey mustard dressings. I usually drizzle it on my salad or dip my crispy chicken strips in it. Delicious stuff!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
FAVE dipping sauce in my family.. we love this with homemade pretzels 🥨 straight out of the oven ! The price of the sauce makes it my favorite on my pocket 😉and the ingredients also give me piece of mind when serving it to my family. Great over bacon wrapped chicken or as a glaze on ham , wrapped asparagus .. super versatile and incredibly delicious! Walmart carries this delicious condiment , check it out !
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is sooooo good. Wish the calories weren’t so high! I just got this week and can’t believe i waited so long to get it. Great with chicken or anything!
Courtney F.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is liquid gold. The best honey mustard out there! Sweet, but not too sweet, hits with a tang, good on basically EVERYTHING. Whatever you put ranch on or in, you can replace with this honey mustard. GET IT.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
This is the best honey mustard I have tried. I don’t eat honey mustard very often though. This one is creamy and doesn’t have weird taste like others do. A lot of restaurants use this brand too. I like the upside down squeeze container, good job Ken’s thinking about your consumers. ✨