BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE #62 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Sweet Vidalia Onion® Dressing.

Steak house dressing. 1941.

Buy on Walmart
Vickie  S.
Vickie S.
Cherryville , NC
I love this dressing, I like it on salads and subs! This is just a great dressing as is on a nice salad. My favorite way to have it is to grill some teriyaki chicken add it to your salad with this dressing or the same but add it to a sub roll. If you like Subways sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich this is so so so close! I have found this is the best bottled dressing that you can buy.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this salad dressing! It is so yummy! I am not sure how healthy it is... but it tastes wonderful! I love it on a summer berry spinach salad! I buy it Crest where I live in Oklahoma- I literally always want this when I eat a salad! It is the best salad dressing ever!
tic C.
tic C.
Foodie Expert
One of the most delicious dressings I have tried. it has a very unique taste that compliments the salad without overpowering it
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
Best dressing ever. I am completely addicted to this dressing and it's a must have for any #backyardbash
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I really like Ken's Steak house dressings. They do taste better than your average bottled store bought kind!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rincon, GA
Delicious! Love to put this one everything! :) Definitely a must buy! Keep on hand at all times!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
YUMMY! I use this dressing for salads, meat marinade and more. I've tried several brands but Ken's is my favorite.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Family Favorite!!! We love this dressing!! Great combination for a dressing. Not too sweet and not overpowering.