BY KEN'S

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Vinegar, Honey, Contains Less Than 2% Of Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Caramel Color, Mustard Seed, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Dried Garlic, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, White Wine, Tartaric Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
This dressing is delicious. No matter how many times I think I’m going to try something new I always go back to a bottle of this. It goes well with all types of salad and has a hint of tangy sweetness. Not expensive and it’s always a hit with everyone.
Tawny L.
Purchased at: Target
I just love this ken take a balsamic honey dressing it is to die for the great marinade great on silent I love you marinate chicken marinating steak marinade even pork chops delicious I recommend this to everyone it's affordable and it's great
Robin G.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
The sweet but tangy salad dressing is delicious without being too overly dressed on a salad. The balance is perfect. I have used it as a marinade on pork loin. Yum!
Mikala H.
Brewer, ME
This dressing is not only good for on salads and veggies, but as a marinade/glaze as well. When cooked on chicken or steak it comes out tasting just like teriyaki sauce
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
I love the creaminess of this dressing. Since it has honey in it the flavor is a little sweeter which I think adds an extra layer of deliciousness to it!
Florencia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This dressing is amazing. I love balsamic dressing and honey, it’s just such a great combo. You can find this at any grocery store and it’s affordable
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
We really just did not like this flavor. And we like kens brand alot so we were sad. My s.o said they would eat again but I would not buy again
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Not only is this a delicious salad dressing, it also makes a great marinade. Throw some in a bag with chicken breasts and you have a good meal!
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I use this dressing every day it’s my absolute favorite dressing. It’s great on salads pasta salad and everything else
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
Such a good dressing, one of my go-to’s. I’ve been looking for it at other stores, but I can’t seem to find it again!

Amazon