BY KEN'S

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Vinegar, Honey, Contains Less Than 2% Of Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Caramel Color, Mustard Seed, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Dried Garlic, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, White Wine, Tartaric Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Mikala H.
Brewer
This dressing is not only good for on salads and veggies, but as a marinade/glaze as well. When cooked on chicken or steak it comes out tasting just like teriyaki sauce
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
I love the creaminess of this dressing. Since it has honey in it the flavor is a little sweeter which I think adds an extra layer of deliciousness to it!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Not only is this a delicious salad dressing, it also makes a great marinade. Throw some in a bag with chicken breasts and you have a good meal!
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I use this dressing every day it’s my absolute favorite dressing. It’s great on salads pasta salad and everything else
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
Such a good dressing, one of my go-to’s. I’ve been looking for it at other stores, but I can’t seem to find it again!
Camie O.
We love this dressing in our house! It has a great vinegar bite but is sweet too from the honey.
Jennifer M.
Murrieta , CA
Delicious salad dressing with spinach strawberries, grilled chicken, walnuts fast easy and simple salad