Ken's Ranch uploaded by Shiny S.Ken's Ranch uploaded by Steph A.Ken's Ranch uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Water, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Phosphoric Acid, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Disodium Phosphate, Cream, Natural Flavor, Spice, Whey, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Maltodextrin, Vinegar Powder, Buttermilk, Milk, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Glutamic Acid.

Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
I am very particular about the different ranch dressings and I LOVE this one! I love the buttermilk ranch dressing. It is nice and thick, nice flavor (no blandness here) . I stock up on the Ken dressings when they are on sale. I also buy the bleu cheese and Caesar dressings of this brand. I don't buy any other dressings (even if they are much cheaper) than Kens. The only exception is the zesty Italian dressing, I don't think Kens has that particular flavor (at least I haven't seen it otherwise there would be another dressing of theirs that I would also buy). I wholeheartedly recommend Kens dressings!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Ken’s is very good and I love that it comes in a glass bottle is my favorite thing. I personally don’t like Ranch very much. I never use it on a salad at all. I don’t use it as a veggie dip or all those dips that people do like on pizza. Gross! The only thing I use ranch for is cheese fries. So my rating is a reflection of my personal dislike of Ranch, Ken’s is a superior brand and always a quality product.
Nicolette J.
This ranch dressing is the best! I can’t say I’ve actually used it on salads, but I love it as a dipping sauce! It has a thick consistency, so it’s great for dipping pizza or veggies, without it dripping all over the place, and it really has the best flavor of other ranch dressings I’ve had. I also use this in a marinade for chicken, and it is divine!
Lori S.
I’ll be completely honest. I love homemade ranch but I’m just not a big fan of bottled ranch dressing. However, there are times that I do use bottled ranch, and when i do, my choice is always Kenya steakhouse ranch. Of all the different brands I have tried, this one has the best flavor.
Jessica S.
albany, or
This is one of my favorite store bought ranch dressings. It doesn’t have that weird aftertaste like others and is nice and creamy. It’s a good value for the price and amount you’re getting. I also really like the bottle design. Makes it easy to get just the right amount.
Stephanie E.
Palm Bay
I’ve very picky about ranch as it is my favorite condiment. And this by far my favorite. I don’t like it when they taste more like mayo than anything and Ken’s is the only one for me that doesn’t have that mayo taste. Perfect for dipping, drenching, pouring on anything.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
A must have in my house. Whether used on a salad or as a dip, we always have this on hand. I love the squeeze bottle as it’s perfectly stored upside down in the refrigerator, ready to go. I also love that for me here in Massachusetts, it’s a local company!
Amanda M.
Franklin, TN
I LOVE ranch. Whenever I’m out at a restaurant I will always get ranch. There’s something about a home made ranch that’s just SO good. And this product is the closest thing to that homemade ranch taste that I love. It’s my favorite brand by a long shot.
Meghan H.
My significant other introduced me to Ken’s ranch dressing. He says it is the only ranch he will use. While I use many ranch dressings I can see why he likes it so much. It has a nice creamy taste that one would look for in a ranch dressing.
rachel b.
Bartlett, TN
i cannot express how much i love ken’s ranch. i’m a huge ranch snob. i eat it on everything, and i’m not just being dramatic, and this ranch is some of the best i’ve ever tasted. i love kens brand, and they’ve never disappointed me so far.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?