Ken's Ranch

Soybean Oil, Water, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Phosphoric Acid, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Disodium Phosphate, Cream, Natural Flavor, Spice, Whey, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Maltodextrin, Vinegar Powder, Buttermilk, Milk, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Glutamic Acid.

What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?
Start your review of Ken's Ranch!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoParsippany, NJ
i am a huge ranch user and will put it on almost everything. I've tried countless brands but nothing beats Ken's! it has a creamy and flavorful taste that is perfect for salads, dipping, and any other use. I would recommend this ranch to anyone
16 hours agoAugusta, GA
I'm not a fan of using ranch as a straight up dressing but I do like to use this in my buffalo chicken dip and as a dip for veggies and loaded fries. It's creamy without being too thick. It's inexpensive but is on par with more expensive brands.
2 days agoEva, AL
My hands down favorite ranch! This taste just like a homemade sauce from a southern restaurant in the middle of a small town!! I literally eat ranch on everything and this one is good on anything!!!
2 months agoAllentown , PA
This is a really great and creamy ranch dressing for salad and dips. I am very satisfied with the flavor, quality, and price of this dressing. I love how it tastes and use it a lot. I would recommend it
2 months ago
I like to make my own ranch dressing, but if I don't have the time, I will use Ken's. It doesn't take as gummy as some of the other bottled ranch dressings.
a month agoKissimmee, FL
Kens ranch is my goto ranch dressing for buffalo wings and vegie platters, its thick creamy and delish. You can purchase in bottles or cups even restaurants serve Kens. They do have a lite version of the original and thats great too. I recommend this dressing to boost all your recipes
3 months agoRoseville, CA
This is the only bottled ranch that I will eat. I find the other ones after sitting in the fridge I'll get a smell to them and just don't taste good. I have found that with the k ranch you can leave it sitting in the fridge for a week or two and it will still taste just as good. I will definitely buy this product again.
15 days agoAshland , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this on my salads and for dipping veggies especially cucumbers. Taste superb! The only downside is it’s not a squeeze bottle so be careful when pouring as you can accidentally get more dressing than what you want on a salad.
23 days agoPortland, OR
Love this ranch. I usually get this if the store does not have hidden vally. This is a more expensive ranch but worth the extra money in my opinion. It tastes great and has a perfect texture. I love using this ranch for my veggies. Or only using alittle on my salad, alittle goes along way.
19 days agoGlendale, AZ
This is not one of my favorite ranch dressings that I have ever had but I have had a worse. I don’t feel like it has that rich flavor that I like in a ranch dressing and there is somewhat of a sweet taste to it. The only time I eat this is if I’m given it with salads I purchase