BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Water, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Phosphoric Acid, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Disodium Phosphate, Cream, Natural Flavor, Spice, Whey, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Maltodextrin, Vinegar Powder, Buttermilk, Milk, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Glutamic Acid.

Buy on Target*
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I do not like craft I do not like Hidden Valley I do not know why. I don't like the taste I prefer a good homemade ranch. Maybe it's because craft and Hidden Valley specifically like to Target people who eat mainly vegetables or something I don't know I eat ranch with almost everything and anything. That being said I don't want one that is made specifically for your leafy greens and vegetables when I'm eating this stuff with cheese sticks and onion rings. Ken's is the only store bought brand that I can tolerate eating anything with. But it has to be the steakhouse kind not the regular kind.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite ranch dressing of all that I have tasted. It is basically the same ranch that they use in restaurants, which everyone knows is the best ranch there is. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a good ranch dipping sauce or ranch dressing for salads.
Briel B.
Plant city, FL
Hands down the best ranch on planet earth. I wasn’t a big ranch dressing eater until i tried Ken’s. My husband literally puts it on everything. Once a month it’s buy one get one free at publix and i grab at least 4 bottles to make it through the month!
Paige C.
Fairfield
I put this on everything! Pizza, veggies, chicken really anything! Great flavor, I really like cooking chicken with it! I try to get the light version and it tastes just as good as the regular type.
Ashley D.
Baltimore , MD
This is my favorite ranch! It’s so creamy and good and doesn’t taste fake like others do. It’s affordable and the size of the product is worth it. I would recommend it. I use ranch with lots of foods.
Samantha L.
I honestly hate this ranch. I don't know what it is about it but the flavoring just lacks what other ranches have. It is just thick and not too tasty in my opinion. I would not buy this ranch again and prefer many other brands other than this one df.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
As a ranch snob and one who puts ranch on just about everything, I️ don’t know if I️ will ever find a bottled ranch that I️ love. So far, this is the closest I️ can find. It is quite delicious for a store bought ranch.
Charlie A.
I love this ranch dressing. It's gluten free which is great for me. I use it for dipping or on other items. It's a bit on the pricey side, but most good ranch tends to be. I would recommend giving it a try.
Kennedy H.
Honestly this is the worst ranch I have tasted. I don't know what it is, but no one in my family likes it at all. I will definitely not recommend it to anyone or buy it again.
Jordan T.
Mt Juliet, TN
not my favorite Ranch, but it's pretty good. It's creamy and has a good flavor. Ken's is usually more expensive than the other brands, but if it's on sale I'll get it!