BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Buttermilk, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Cracked Peppercorns, Garlic Juice, Salt, Natural Flavor (Milk), Onion Juice, Monosodium Glutamate, Polysorbate 60, Phosphoric Acid, Spice, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Propylene Glycol Alginate.

Bridget B.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE RANCH!! I put it on everything from sandwiches, salads, to my pizza!! This stuff pairs well with arugula salads or goes well as a mayonnaise substitute to spice up your favorite sandwich! The extra kick the peppercorn gives it is just fantastic!
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Great ranch dressing. I am a picky when it comes to finding a good ranch dressing. I don't like Hidden Valley so when I found this one that tastes great with salads, veggies and everything else i was very satisfied.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
I love Ken's Salad Dressings. This is a particular yummy one. In fact, I love this one and the Blue Cheese is delicious. This is the only dressing that my family uses for salads at home. It is a very good dressing for diabetics and we have several people that need lower sugar dressings and this fits the bill.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Foodie Expert
My family wasn't a fan. We bought it because it was on sale at walmart but when we tasted it it wasnt what we thought it would be. The peppercorn comes through more than anything else. After we used it once we never used it again. It just sat in the fridge until it expired.
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is my favorite ranch from Ken's for sandwiches! I first tried it when I worked at a sandwich shop! Haven't gone back since!
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Foodie Expert
This brand has a more wholesome, homemade flavor. Love this one. The peppercorn gives it an extra kick.
Amanda T.
Foodie Expert
I don't really like this stuff I think the pepper corn is to strong in it. And ranch should just be ranch with no additives.