BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Buttermilk, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Cracked Peppercorns, Garlic Juice, Salt, Natural Flavor (Milk), Onion Juice, Monosodium Glutamate, Polysorbate 60, Phosphoric Acid, Spice, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Propylene Glycol Alginate.

Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
This is my all time favorite dressing to use at home. I eat it on salads, chicken wings, fries, etc. The taste and texture are top quality. The pepper and ranch flavor have the perfect balance to satisfy my taste. It has the perfect amount of thickness which means I get the perfect amount of flavor in every bite!
glory p.
Love this flavor of ranch. And I love all of Kens dressings. They are great quality and the cheaper brands don’t even compare to this brand! Definitely recommend
Bridget B.
I LOVE RANCH!! I put it on everything from sandwiches, salads, to my pizza!! This stuff pairs well with arugula salads or goes well as a mayonnaise substitute to spice up your favorite sandwich! The extra kick the peppercorn gives it is just fantastic!
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Great ranch dressing. I am a picky when it comes to finding a good ranch dressing. I don't like Hidden Valley so when I found this one that tastes great with salads, veggies and everything else i was very satisfied.
Heather F.
I love Ken's Salad Dressings. This is a particular yummy one. In fact, I love this one and the Blue Cheese is delicious. This is the only dressing that my family uses for salads at home. It is a very good dressing for diabetics and we have several people that need lower sugar dressings and this fits the bill.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
My family wasn't a fan. We bought it because it was on sale at walmart but when we tasted it it wasnt what we thought it would be. The peppercorn comes through more than anything else. After we used it once we never used it again. It just sat in the fridge until it expired.
Jennifer W.
I'm not going to lie I first tried this by complete accident when I some how grabbed this one off the shelf instead of the classic ranch. I was nervous at first but it's not bad! I still prefer classic ranch but this was actually pretty good!
Niki W.
Columbus
I love a good ranch and this peppercorn one is amazing!! It’s great in salad or chicken recipes. It’s creamy and smooth, it’s an affordable price and I tell everyone to buy it if they can !!! I’ll definitely continue to purchase.
Alexandra P.
I love this dressing! Hands down one of my favorites. It is creamy and has a nice bite from the pepper. I find that it complements many different types of salad. Although I often can't find this flavor at my store.
Nikki W.
NEW YORK, NY
The peppercorn gives this ranch the perfect mix of creaminess and spice. I love using this on salads, but also as a dip for veggies, chips, pretzels and chicken wings.

Amazon