BY KEN'S

Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Red Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sun-dried Tomato, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Garlic,* Onion,* Chopped Basil, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate As Preservatives, Xanthan Gum, Red Bell Pepper,* Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Alpha-tocopheryl (To Protect Flavor), Caramel Color, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor. *Dried

Briana W.
I’m absolutely hooked on this dressing. It is the perfect addition to any salad. It’s a lite dressing so it’s pretty healthy. The dressing gives a balanced & variety of flavors. It’s great with mozzarella & basil too!!
Rebekah N.
Kershaw, SC
This is wonderful as a marinate on our chicken and pork chops! It has a wonderful taste to it it doesn't dry out the meats ! It gives them a wonderful taste!
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
I use this in a pasta dish I frequently make, but I wish my local grocery store carried a regular (not low fat) style of this dressing.
Kalani G.
So tart and yummy! You get just he right amount of every taste in here. Not to sweet and delicious with a dressed up salad.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I just bought this dressing and I am pretty pleased with it. It is lower in fat, but still has good flavor.
Elsa C.
Calexico, CA
Does it have a sweet taste?