Ken's Lite Ranch

by Ken's

Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Buttermilk, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Modified Food Starch, Phosphoric Acid, Garlic,* Vegetable Base [(Carrot, Onion, And Celery), Salt, Sugar, Corn Oil, Potato Flour, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder], Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (For Color), Xanthan Gum, Onion,* Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Spice, Carrageenan, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate. *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Lite Ranch!
Smyrna, TN
I’ve always been an avid ranch lover and (here in TN) my no.1 all time favorite ranch is the O’Charley’ ranch; which is sadly quite expensive. That’s when I discovered Ken's Ranch dressing and fell in LOVE!! I buy this ranch for the rest of my life lol and now my son even loves it! Very affordable pricing and you get a great amount for the price!
Gulfport , MS
I have to be honest I did not care for this dressing or any of the other dressings that I've tried from this brand. Lack of flavors or something. The big bottle reels you in at the first sight at grocery store. I'm not sure I would recommend this product.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Emporia
The Ken's brand salad dressing is very rich and delicious! I really like that the Ken's brand has a variety of products to choose from including the lights variety of dressings for those of us that are trying to to eat a little bit lighter.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite ranch, I have this at ALL times. This is always in my fridge!!!! I get it from Publix or target. This is my favorite ranch I’ve ever bought!! I would give this a try if your a ranch lover like me.
Tucson, AZ
We all love ranch but it’s not the healthiest for you. I’ve tried a ton of different fat free or lite ranch dressing and the Ken’s lite ranch is super good. It doesn’t taste like a lite dressing !
I’m very picky with my ranch, and Kens is great! Perfect to dip veggies in and I can usually find it on sale at weis or giant. I actually prefer this over Hidden Valley Ranch
Michigan City, IN
To me all ranch tastes the same. Wether it’s light or not. The flavor is very good . I wouldn’t mess with something that’s good. I mean I think it’s somewhat healthy .
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Bernard, IA
Seriously the best ranch ever! I put ranch on a lot of foods I eat and Ken's ranch is the best tasting ranch I have ever used. I always buy the lite ranch and it does not taste much different than the original ranch that Ken's has. I will be buying this again as it is the only ranch I have bought in about the last 4 years.
No Special Diet
I love the convenience of Ken's individual packs of ranch dressing. I grab a salad out of the fridge that I made the night before and a couple of these dressing packets and I'm out the door on those hectic mornings when I'm headed to work. Great flavor and it's fat free! Win win!!
No Special Diet
This is great becuase it's quick and easy and I can just take it to go and throw it in my lunch bag for work and boom I have salad dressing for my diet! it's totally healthy and I recommend this with wings or salad. I'm totally buying this again because it's so simple