BY KEN'S #52 in Salad Dressing

Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Buttermilk, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Modified Food Starch, Phosphoric Acid, Garlic,* Vegetable Base [(Carrot, Onion, And Celery), Salt, Sugar, Corn Oil, Potato Flour, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder], Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (For Color), Xanthan Gum, Onion,* Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Spice, Carrageenan, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate. *Dried

Buy on Target*
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
This is the best store bought ranch! It’s flavorful despite it being low fat, and isn’t much more expensive than the other store brands! Since it’s more runny than other ranches, I also feel like I use a lot less in one sitting.
Lexi J.
Wexford, PA
Foodie Expert
this is is the dresing that comes with my pizza when I order from our local pizza shop. I am a fan of the ranch. I am not sure on the cost of this product because I do not buy this product because it comes free with my pizza. I am not sure if I would  buy this product if I was in the store because I do not need this small of a packet of ranch.
Melissa G.
Bernard, IA
Seriously the best ranch ever! I put ranch on a lot of foods I eat and Ken's ranch is the best tasting ranch I have ever used. I always buy the lite ranch and it does not taste much different than the original ranch that Ken's has. I will be buying this again as it is the only ranch I have bought in about the last 4 years.
Cathy R.
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of Ken's individual packs of ranch dressing. I grab a salad out of the fridge that I made the night before and a couple of these dressing packets and I'm out the door on those hectic mornings when I'm headed to work. Great flavor and it's fat free! Win win!!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the idea of someone else having control over what it is that I put into my body and these little packets make it easier to not over indulge rather than when you have an entire bottle at your disposal. Not a huge fan of the taste but it’s LITE....what do you expect lol
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
This is great becuase it's quick and easy and I can just take it to go and throw it in my lunch bag for work and boom I have salad dressing for my diet! it's totally healthy and I recommend this with wings or salad. I'm totally buying this again because it's so simple
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Foodie Expert
I usually get this with my Burger King Salad and it is my favorite from there. I love using it on my salads or with vegetables. It is affordable but a little more costly because it is in the convenient pouch. I would recommend and my family loves it.
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
Foodie Expert
I have had this dressing at a Togo salad bar. I thought it was great that they had it in a packet instead of a lot of other places where youbputvit directly on your salad. I hsvr to say I was disappointed. Ok did nog care for the taste.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite ranch! It’s so creamy and has great flavor. It’s food with so many foods but my favorite is veggies, salads, pizza, and we even used it on pasta. It was delicious! Affordable and the value is great. I’d recommend
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite dressing and brand to be honest. It has a good flavor and I just love to eat it with anything to be honest. I would buy these either at Walmart or target. I would recommend this dressing to others.