BY KEN'S

Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Cider Vinegar, Onion, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Poppy Seeds, Onion Powder, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Celery Seed, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Buy on Target*
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this dressing. I first tried it when I was at a cafe, and now I can't stop buying it.  The taste is so lite and adds a lot of flavor to my salads. My favorite is on a tropical salad with mangoes, the flavors blend so perfectly.  I have even gotten the rest of my household to prefer this to other dressings that are unheatlhy for you.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
This product is good. It tastes very delicious with a salad containing strawberries. I’ve bought it a few times now & it satisfies the craving of a sweeter dressing for me. I absolutely love the poppyseed dressing that Panera serves with their strawberry salad, if kens could make one similar, I would give this product 5 stars.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
One of my favorite dressings!  This has a great flavor and not too many calories for being a creamier dressing.