Ken's Lite Northern Italian uploaded by Nikki C.Ken's Lite Northern Italian uploaded by Rachel T.

BY KEN'S

Water, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sugar, Garlic,* Basil, Red Bell Pepper,* Onion,* Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavor, Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Annatto And Turmeric (Color), Beta Carotene (Color). *Dried

Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I was looking for something one day to marinate chicken breast in. I didn’t want the same old usual Italian dressing so I picked this up at the grocery store. I marinated chicken breast in it for about five hours and then cook them on the grill wow was I am pressed. This dressing is a great marinade and really flavors chicken. It’s also fantastic and salads I highly recommend it to everybody
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is my go to dressing. I always have it around the house for my boyfriend and I. I can use it for marinades on steak, chicken when I have company. It's very universally likable. It's got a really nice tanginess to it without being overly garlicy. It's also really good for being a, "lite," item. It does not have that artificial taste like some more expensive brands and "organic," brands tout.
Shari S.
Redding , CA
This is another great dressing that I use regularly! It has great flavor and is low calorie! I use it on my mixed green salads and also in a cold pasta salad! It’s on sale regularly and I always enjoy it!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I use this as a marinade for steaks and London broil. It is a full flavor dressing and allows you to taste every tidbit of flavor. A little bit goes a long way with the dressing. It is affordable and was very easy to find.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best Italian dressing ever. We used it in the restaurant I used to work in and immediately had to go out and get some and I haven't used another Italian dressing since. It's so good.
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
This is my favorite Italian out there, especially with the added cheeses! It’s full of flavor and complements any salad! It isn’t too salty. I totally recommend this!
Bailey G.
Definitely the best lite alternative to dressing that I've found thus far. Though not being as flavorful as a classic or zesty italian, it adds enough to your food to fill the void.
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
Really great Lite dressing option. Has great robust flavor with half odlf the calories. Doesnt have the fake overly sweet flavor that many lite dressings have. Highly recommended
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Always a classic, tastes great on a salad, and is also perfect as a marinade for chicken and veggies. It's easily accessible in the grocery store as well and a little goes a long way! It's very flavorful and has the perfect amount of tang. Definitely would recommend!
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
YUM! By far, my favorite salad dressing for salads at home. It's so flavorful, but still light and doesn't suffocate the salad contents. I use it to make pasta salad, too. I always get compliments when I take my pasta salad to potlucks and it's all because of this dressing!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Besides using this dressing for salad, what meats do you like to put this on as a marinade?

back