BY KEN'S

Water, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sugar, Garlic,* Basil, Red Bell Pepper,* Onion,* Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavor, Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Annatto And Turmeric (Color), Beta Carotene (Color). *Dried

Buy on Amazon
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is my go to dressing. I always have it around the house for my boyfriend and I. I can use it for marinades on steak, chicken when I have company. It's very universally likable. It's got a really nice tanginess to it without being overly garlicy. It's also really good for being a, "lite," item. It does not have that artificial taste like some more expensive brands and "organic," brands tout.
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
This salad dressing is seriously delicious! I discovered it while doing Weight Watchers (its super low in points!!!) but even after stopping it’s still one of my favs! It pairs well with feta cheese and cranberries. Yum!
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best Italian dressing ever. We used it in the restaurant I used to work in and immediately had to go out and get some and I haven't used another Italian dressing since. It's so good.
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
This is my favorite Italian out there, especially with the added cheeses! It’s full of flavor and complements any salad! It isn’t too salty. I totally recommend this!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
My absolute favorite italian dressing ever! Best on pasta salad, tons of flavor and not oily!