BY KEN'S

Water, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Cider Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic,* Onion,* Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Red Bell Pepper,* Spice, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Beta Carotene (Color). *Dried

Buy on Walmart
Becky S.
We buy Men's salad dressing fairly often and not just the low calorie ones. I only use various vinegarettes and oils but the rest of my family will eat just about anything. What we will agree on is this name brand because it's flavorful, fresh and stays that way.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Are use this dressing just as much as a marinade as I do for salads. It is perfect for soaking chicken overnight which is perfect for baking or throwing on the grill when you get home. It is also a nice light dressing for salads whether you prefer something basic or with various toppings.
Justine O.
Hands down my favorite dressing. I use it as dressing and as marinade for chicken. It’s incredibly flavorful (especially for a Lite dressing). It’s not too heavy and is a staple in my refrigerator. If you like Italian dressing definitely give it a try!
Kimberly C.
Bound Brook, NJ
While the taste could be better, it’s usually the lowest fat & carb Italian dressing you can find at your local grocery store without all the crazy chemicals. Does its job, but definitely not the best.
Alana S.
Cranston , RI
This is my favorite Italian dressing, some have that tangy flavor and all you taste is the herbs. This dressing you taste the vinegar. It’s great as a marinade, toss it on cucumbers or make a salad this is my go to dressing
Kristen H.
Sioux City, IA
My college's salad bar hooked me onto this. I don't particularly like heavy dressings, especially the american classics: ranch, caesar, or western dressing. I actually ~enjoy~ the taste of my vegetables and don't like to douse them in unnecessary calories and sugar. At home I like to make my own vinaigrettes (typing this makes me realize I'm picky about salad dressings lol) but when in situations where only commercial options are available this is a favorite! It's the perfect salad dressing, honestly. Light, flavorful, and very complimentary (not masking) to my veggies!
Briana L.
Ayer, MA
Not only is the Lite option a little healthier for you, it still tastes really good on a salad! I usually always try to stick with getting the lighter options.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
This product is also a product I use to marinate steaks. It keeps them tender and flavorful. The flavor penetrates the steak making a delicious meal.
Emily A.
Wexford, PA
The most amazing vinagrette!! I use this all the time on my salads. I believe it was voted as one of the best salad dressings by some committee
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
We’re salad dressing snobs in our house- I love using this as a dressing on salads and as a marinade for both beef and chicken kebabs.