Ken's Lite Honey Mustard

by Ken's

Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 5, Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor. Contains: Egg.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Lite Honey Mustard!
2 years agoBlack Mtn, NC
Hands down the best honey mustard I've ever had. I dined at a local restaurant who used it and I'm so glad I asked which brand of honey mustard it was because now I can get it for home!
2 years agoCharlston , SC
Ken's Honey Mustard I like to play with different dressings for my salad and Ken's honey mustard is delicious and one of my favorites. I do recommend it.
a year agoConcord, NC
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great alternative for the classic honey mustard without feeling guilty of all the added calories. It is perfect on a grilled chicken salad.
2 years agoKaty, TX
This is my most favorite salad dressing in the entire world. It is the best honey mustard and makes others taste horrible.
2 years agoAustin , KY
Just ok, not my favorite honey mustard brand. Taste a lil different than I like, would like it to be a bit creamier