Ken's Lite Asian Sesame uploaded by monica w.

BY KEN'S

Vinegar, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium, Benzoate [Preservative]), Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Orange Marmalade (Sugar, Oranges, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid), Lime Juice, Orange Juice Concentrate (Orange Juice Concentrate , Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid), Sesame Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Garlic Puree (Garlic, Water, Citric Acid), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ginger, Spice, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Dried Garlic, Sesame Seed, Citric Acid

• I've always wondered,if this product was too overpowering...2 Answers
Rose W.
Ocala, FL
This is very tasty! It makes the perfect marinade for chicken or the perfect salad dressing. It is thin, so a little goes a long way. I enjoy this flavor and would purchase it again. If you wait for your local store to have it BOGO, you’ll get even more bang for your buck.
Danielle L.
I literally stock up in this, buying multiple bottles at a time. I put it on salads, I put it on chicken or steak, I'll throw it in time- so good! I've tried brands of the Asian sesame dressing and none of them tasted right. This one is actually a lot cheaper than most of those not right brands! It's got a bit of a kick to it, not to creamy. It's a bit similar to the dressing that salad works had if you've had that... It's actually the only dressing I use. Obsessed.
Michaela W.
I really love this salad dressing! I put this on just about anything. Even just marinating chicken or any other meat with this product is good. The flavors are bold and it has a kick of spice in it too. I recommend this salad dressing for those that like to try new dressings.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
This is my favorite salad dressing, it tastes amazing! I make sure to always have a bottle ready, and won't eat salad without it. Ken's dressings are always such good quality, and this one not only tastes great, but it's a healthier option for salad dressings.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Hands down the best dressing, my absolute favorite! Tastes just like an Asian salad dressing you’d get out at a restaurant! It used to be difficult to find, but now I stock up when its on sale at Kroger! Yum!
Julie B.
I absolutely love this dressing. It's fantastic with a salad alone. It even works great as a marinade for minute steaks and chicken. I always keep an extra bottle in the cupboard so I don't run out
Daniella H.
This is really great for not only a salad dressing but also as a marinade or sauce. I use for a tofu marinade and then fry. It's not too overwhelming but still adds a nice touch of flavor. You can also just add on top of finished rice dishes for that something extra.
Stacey I.
Monroe, NC
I am an asian food junkie and the is one of my favorite dressings. You don't just have to use it for salad but you can use it as a marinade on meats and veggies. Be creative and see what you love about it.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Best Asian dressing in a bottle! I used it on salads ofcourse but also as a marinade for salmon and chicken. It's not pricey, you can find it at any grocery store. Semi sweet, and the ginger flavor is out of this world.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
This is one of my favorite dressings,I use this for my chicken and pork as well as my salads. You can't beat this product really it is in expensive and you can use it for anything.
Kristen W.
Darlington, SC
I've always wondered,if this product was too overpowering as a dressing or if it actually wasn't as strong as it sounded. Would those of you who have tried it say it works well as a salad dressing or would it be better suited as a marinade?

back