BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ken's® Light Options™ Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
50 calories per serving.

• When it comes to dressings, I'm very picky. I love balsamic vinai...1 Answers
  • I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock a...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marcie G.
This salad dressing is super yummy! I use it on my salads, but I also use it as a marinade for my chicken. It makes your chicken moist and tastes so good! I buy it when it goes on sale and I stock up. I recommend this product!
Sarah Y.
Grapevine, TX
My favorite dressing to use! Got it at my local grocery store, though is sometimes harder to find than other dressings. Light and flavorful and not full of preservatives. My favorite for everyday salads and a staple in my house.
Cassidy P.
Madison
Goes great with pretty much any salad. Basic but good flavors of garlic olive out and vinegar make any salad way more delicious while still keeping it healthy.
Lauren B.
Amazing lighter option! After searching for a lighter option I stumbled upon this dressing and I continually find myself returning to it. Great flavor!
Rhia H.
Kens dressing is my favorite. The olive oil dressing is perfect on salads and it also makes a yummy marinade for chicken.
Nicole D.
Ellenwood, GA
This is flavorful even though it's lite. Ken's is a brand that has never let me down. I highly recommend this!!!
Shakima D.
Emporia, VA
I highly recommend others to try this especially in your salads. The texture so smooth....
Jennifer J.
STARKE, FL
This stuff was so tasty and amazing it definitely will.be back next year as part of food
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Highly recommend the salad dressing! It's very good and not that high in calories
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock at my local grocery store. is it good?
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
Is the vinegar flavor powerful?
Amanda O.
Decatur, GA
When it comes to dressings, I'm very picky. I love balsamic vinaigrette. For this who have tried and like balsamic vinaigrette, is it similar in taste?