BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE #30 in Salad Dressing

Ken's® Light Options™ Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
50 calories per serving.
4g of fat.
240mg of sodium.
Provides 10mg Omega 3s. see more...

• Is the vinegar flavor powerful?2 Answers
  • When it comes to dressings, I'm very picky. I love balsamic vinaigr...1 Answers
  • I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock at ...6 Answers
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Foodie Expert
This is flavorful even though it's lite. Ken's is a brand that has never let me down. I highly recommend this!!!
Shakima D.
Shakima D.
Emporia, VA
I highly recommend others to try this especially in your salads. The texture so smooth....
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
This stuff was so tasty and amazing it definitely will.be back next year as part of food
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Grapevine, TX
My favorite dressing to use! Got it at my local grocery store, though is sometimes harder to find than other dressings. Light and flavorful and not full of preservatives. My favorite for everyday salads and a staple in my house.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
Highly recommend the salad dressing! It's very good and not that high in calories
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Kens dressing is my favorite. The olive oil dressing is perfect on salads and it also makes a yummy marinade for chicken.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, MS
Foodie Expert
I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock at my local grocery store. is it good?
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
Foodie Expert
Is the vinegar flavor powerful?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, GA
When it comes to dressings, I'm very picky. I love balsamic vinaigrette. For this who have tried and like balsamic vinaigrette, is it similar in taste?