BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ken's® Light Options™ Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
60 calories per serving.
4.5g of fat.
210mg of sodium.
Provides 10mg Omega 3s.

Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
I know this says it’s the light option, but you can’t even tell! It’s delicious and packed with flavor. A little goes a long way. This makes me actually enjoy eating my salads for lunch! Got mine from Ralph’s- they have a huge selection of Kens
ashlee w.
I recently tried this product because I ordered a salad from Dominos. One of the options was this dressing and I was incredibly surprised by how yummy this dressing is. I see that it says its been discontinued and I hope that's not the case for Dominos as well because I will continue to order my salad with this particular dressing. Yum!
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
I think I'm in love with all the Kens salad dressings, but i have to say since changing my eating habits, i have fallen in love with their Light Balsamic Vinaigrette. Its amazing on salads and if your a fan of pasta salad, then this makes it perfect.. Definitely a must try, so next time your looking for something lighter on calories but bolder on flavor make sure to grab a bottle of Kens Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Erin Y.
Ken's is the best dressing brand and they did not disappoint with this light balsamic! Flavorful and refreshing at the same time, great for those watching their waistlines. MMMMM!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Super good!! Any of the ken's dressings are amazing, they have more low fat versions than I've previously seen, works well as a marinade too.
Ashley T.
It’s pretty good! Not too strong or bitter. The “lite” makes you believe it’s healthy but it still has quite a bit of calories in a serving!
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Ken's salad dressing is the best. It is not expensive. It tastes great. I love it on salads and dipping bread.
Amanda J.
Prairieville , LA
My husband enjoys this salad dressing. He puts it on his pizzas. I enjoy the dressing on my salads.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this with brocheta it good and also as a sales dressing, not expensive at all...