BY KEN'S

Canola Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic,* Monosodium Glutamate, Onion,* Polysorbate 60, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor, Beta Carotene. *Dried

• Where can this product be found? Is it only for steaks?3 Answers
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
This is an oldie but goodie. I do not know why but i absolutely LOVE this dressing! I crave it! I once wanted it so much i had my husband take me to the original Ken’s steakhouse in Framingham MA to see if it is the same...it is! This dressing is nothing fancy but it just makes a salad delicious! I enjoy other Ken’s dressings as well but the classic Italian is my absolute fave!Ken's Italian
Beth O.
My go to for salad dressing. My absolute favorite. It's simple but tastes so good. I really like that there aren't any pieces floating in it like the zesty Italian. This is forever my favorite Italian dressing.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Ken’s is a great salad dressing and usually on the cheap side. This Italian is a great addition to any salad. These dressings do tend to be higher in fat and calories but they are tasty. There are definitely healthier options out there though.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
This is a great dressing and not just for salads, I use it a lot when I make my chicken in Italian dressing.  I usually buy it at Walmart when I do purchase this brand.  It is on the higher side as far as price goes though, but I would definitely buy it again though.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
I use this dressing on my salads or if I am marinating my chicken. It has a really good flavor. It is relatively cheap and you can always find coupons for it! I would recommend it to others. The only bad thing is that sometimes it is a little bit runny.  I prefer a thicker dressing when it comes to salad dressing.
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
This is hands downs my favorite dressing of all time. My dad has been eating this for 50 years and I don’t think I’ve ever not seen it in my fridge. It has that classic italian flavor from a great reliable brand Kens. I buy this product at my local Market Basket/Shaw’s/Hanford’s would definitely recommend!
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
The BEST Italian dressing in the world! No, I’m exaggerating haha. I’ve been using this for my whole life and have tried other Italian dressings and nothing compares. I use it on my salad of course, but also marinade chicken and make pasta salads with it and it’s always a hit
Anna P.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite Italian dressing. Ken’s is generally my favorite brand of dressings, and this one is great. It’s unlike any other Italian dressing I’ve had! It’s tangy and light, and goes with any salad in my opinion. It’s a staple to have in the fridge!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
This is good on EVERYTHING. We dip bread in it, dress salad, drizzle it on dishes to jazz
Them up. It has the best flavor and we always have it in the house. It’s hard to find in all areas but on the east coast its in all the grocery stores
Mary C.
Ken's Italian tastes like restaurant style or homemade. Our family enjoys this salad dressing as it is versatile and holds up well in even pasta based salads. The ingredients are more wholesome than most. I recommend using this dressing.
Latoria N.
Montgomery, AL
Where can this product be found? Is it only for steaks?

back