Ken's Italian

by Ken's

Canola Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic,* Monosodium Glutamate, Onion,* Polysorbate 60, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor, Beta Carotene. *Dried

Where can this product be found? Is it only for steaks?
Start your review of Ken's Italian!
25 days ago
Again, Kens has some of my favorite varieties of salad dressings. This is my all time favorite one for all kinds of salads. It’s made with apple cider vinegar and has a flavor that no other Italian dressing has. This is truly such a staple dressing in my household.
a month ago
Hands down the best Italian dressing ever. Doesn’t taste like zesty Italian with all the weird spices in. It’s very simple and tart with hints of garlic and tastes good on anything and everything. Even good for marinating.
15 days agoPlaistow , NH
Classic Italian dressing with a nice oil and vinegar flavor. Ken’s is the best! We use it not only as a salad dressing but also as a marinade for chicken and steak tips before we put them on the grill.
a month agowoodstock
Pretty good. I’ve never thought myself picky about Italian dressing before, but this tends to be the kind I buy. Has strong flavor and way less calories than ranch
2 years agoVilla Ridge, MO
This is a great dressing and not just for salads, I use it a lot when I make my chicken in Italian dressing.  I usually buy it at Walmart when I do purchase this brand.  It is on the higher side as far as price goes though, but I would definitely buy it again though.
2 years agoWestlake, OH
I use this dressing on my salads or if I am marinating my chicken. It has a really good flavor. It is relatively cheap and you can always find coupons for it! I would recommend it to others. The only bad thing is that sometimes it is a little bit runny.  I prefer a thicker dressing when it comes to salad dressing.
2 years agoAtkinson, NH
This is hands downs my favorite dressing of all time. My dad has been eating this for 50 years and I don’t think I’ve ever not seen it in my fridge. It has that classic italian flavor from a great reliable brand Kens. I buy this product at my local Market Basket/Shaw’s/Hanford’s would definitely recommend!
2 years agoWatertown, MA
The BEST Italian dressing in the world! No, I’m exaggerating haha. I’ve been using this for my whole life and have tried other Italian dressings and nothing compares. I use it on my salad of course, but also marinade chicken and make pasta salads with it and it’s always a hit
2 years agoNorristown, PA
This is good on EVERYTHING. We dip bread in it, dress salad, drizzle it on dishes to jazz Them up. It has the best flavor and we always have it in the house. It’s hard to find in all areas but on the east coast its in all the grocery stores
2 years ago
Ken's Italian tastes like restaurant style or homemade. Our family enjoys this salad dressing as it is versatile and holds up well in even pasta based salads. The ingredients are more wholesome than most. I recommend using this dressing.