Ken's Honey Mustard uploaded by michelle b.

BY KEN'S #2 in Mustard

Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavors), Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Yellow 5

Buy on Target*
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This is probably my 2nd favorite Honey Mustard dressing. I lean more toward the sweet part more than the mustard part. I use this as a dip and meat marinade more than a dressing. I get this dressing at a good price at our local Wal-Mart.
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL
This is the only honey mustard that I will eat. I am very picky about my condiments. The taste is great it has the perfect amount of sweetness. And the price is great for the amount!
molly k.
One of the best honey mustards out there! It's great on salad but I love using it for cooking meat! Slap this on a pork roast before baking it and you get a nice delicious crust!
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
Kens Steakhouse makes the best honey mustard! It's the perfect balance of tangy and sweet. I love to eat it on my salads, and I also dip my fries into it sometimes.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Absolutely delicious. Thick and creamy. Just sweet enough. I love salads, especially during hot weather, but they just aren't the same without Kens honey mustard.
Savannah R.
This is one of the best grocery store brand s of honey mustard. Love the taste. It's not too tangy and not too sweet. Just the perfect combination.
Kristine s.
One of our favorite honey mustards in my family's home! We love this as a marinade as well as a dipping sauce!
Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
This is my absolute favorite honey mustard I think I've ever had! It's great on salads, wraps, sandwiches, and whatever els you may wish to use it on. It's available at most major grocery stores and places like Target. I first tried it in the dorms in college, and haven't turned back since! I would recommend this, or the lighter version, to anyone interested in changing up their sandwiches or wraps.
MONEKA S.
When I tell you I cant keep a bottle of this at home, I mean it!! My whole family loves Ken's Steak Honey Mustard, it's a perfect blind of sweet & spices to make your favorite dishes pop. My kids love to dip Ken's Honey Mustard in their chicken tenders, tater tots, & fries. They don't eat Ketchup anymore, their #TeamKens now
Angela L.
Hands down Ken's dressing are consistently the best dressing you can buy in a store. Honey mustard is my top choice but you can't go wrong with any of their choices. The Blue Cheese is super intense and has nice chunks of aged blue cheese. Not for those who don't like that aged taste.
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite recipes to use this in?
Jade Y.
Foodie Expert
I have a hard time finding a honey mustard at the grocery store that I like. Ones that are very sweet are my favorite! Is this one any good?