Ken's Honey Mustard uploaded by michelle b.

BY KEN'S #2 in Mustard

Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavors), Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Yellow 5

Buy on Target*
Natalie M.
Covington, VA
Simply the best honey mustard dressing/dipping sauce on the market.  Its so flavorful and it has just the right thickness and " cling" so that it perfectly coats your salads and food and stays on without dripping! It's the only one I use!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the best honey mustard dressing I've been able to find in any grocery store. Had that restaurant taste that's so hard to duplicate. Just the right about of zest with the honey sweetness! Perfect on salads, fries, chicken , and everything else!!
Leah B.
Madison, WI
This is my absolute favorite honey mustard I think I've ever had! It's great on salads, wraps, sandwiches, and whatever els you may wish to use it on. It's available at most major grocery stores and places like Target. I first tried it in the dorms in college, and haven't turned back since! I would recommend this, or the lighter version, to anyone interested in changing up their sandwiches or wraps.
MONEKA S.
When I tell you I cant keep a bottle of this at home, I mean it!! My whole family loves Ken's Steak Honey Mustard, it's a perfect blind of sweet & spices to make your favorite dishes pop. My kids love to dip Ken's Honey Mustard in their chicken tenders, tater tots, & fries. They don't eat Ketchup anymore, their #TeamKens now
Ani D.
Atlantic Bch, NC
I love Honey Mustard. I'm always on the hunt for the best honey mustard dip for salads and veggie and other food dips. This isn't it, but it is yummy on salad or just as a veggie dip.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
By far one of my favorite store bought honey mustards!! It’s got a nice creamy texture, and the flavor isn’t too tangy or sweet. It’s just right! I️ love using this dressing on my salad or to dip chicken in. It’s even great on a grilled chicken sandwich! I️ always keep some of Ken’s Honey Mustard in my fridge. :)
Angela L.
Hands down Ken's dressing are consistently the best dressing you can buy in a store. Honey mustard is my top choice but you can't go wrong with any of their choices. The Blue Cheese is super intense and has nice chunks of aged blue cheese. Not for those who don't like that aged taste.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
I'm all about chicken fingers. I'm also all about honey mustard. I REFUSE to buy any honey mustard except Ken's! This is the creamiest, smoothest and best tasting honey mustard ever - goes great with chicken ;) I always buy it for parties. Absolutely will not use any other brand!
Justin D.
This was my go-to shelf stable dressing but I can no longer eat it because of of of the gums used to make the product smooth. I have developed an allergy to some of these, like guar gum, which limits how much I can tolerate. Shame too, Ken's honey mustard tastes really good.
Rochelle N.
I love this honey mustard sauce on my meats, sandwiches, salads. It tastes great paired with some crispy juicy chicken tenders. The honey mustard isn't too sour nor sweet. The mustards consistency is creamy and semi thick. I like the flavor of KENS brand.
Kirsten H.
What are your favorite recipes to use this in?
Jade Y.
I have a hard time finding a honey mustard at the grocery store that I like. Ones that are very sweet are my favorite! Is this one any good?