BY KEN'S

Water, Sugar , Cider Vinegar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cucumber Juice, Vinegar, Raspberry Juice Concentrate , Pecan Meal, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Onion Juice, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Blue 1.

Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I'm always looking for healthier dressings for my salads. This dressing is okay in small amounts, but I found it to be a little to sweet for my taste buds. I purchased at my local Kroger store. If you like sweet you will probably like this dressing.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Ken's Fat Free Raspberry Pecan Dressing is delicious! I am able to buy it at any local supermarket. The flavor is amazing on a side salad or a huge dinner salad topped with tons of veggies. The price is a little higher than some dressings, but the taste makes it worth it. I will purchase this product again.
Tara N.
Awesome dressing!  The flavor is great, and pairs nicely with fresh salads.  I use it a lot in the summer time and include other fruits on my salads.  The overall nutritional content is is a lot better than other dressings of it's kind so I don't mind using it more often.
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
Great dressing without the high sugar and fat. Make any salad delicious and you don’t need an enormous amount of dressing to make your salad delicious. Perfect for a greens salad only or for those without too many different flavors. Have to try it!
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
My husband and I try to eat a lot of salads during the week! This is my go to dressing! A little goes along way! It's fat free so you don't feel guilty for eating it! It has great raspberry flavors! I def recommend this to my friends and family!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is such a wonderful and tasty dressing. Can’t has always been a solid brand and I have yet to be disappointed by anything that they make. It’s not gonna be your most expensive brand and it’s not going to be your least expensive
Alyssa M.
So good this is my first time trying this salad dressing it's really sweet but it's perfect if you want a little added sweetness to your salad I like to put it with walnuts and cranberries and in my salad.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Talk about delicious! It's hard to believe this dressing is Fat Free because the taste doesn't reveal it at all. If you are looking for a new dressing that isn't boring I recommend trying this one!
Mary M.
This salad dressing is so good in the summer with spinach and strawberries. I have also used it as a marinade for chicken but it did not come out as I would’ve hoped because it was a very light flavor
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This dressing has great flavor despite being fat free. I use it on salads and also as an occasional marinade for chicken! It's available at Harris teeter and is priced under $3