BY KEN'S

Water, Sugar , Cider Vinegar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cucumber Juice, Vinegar, Raspberry Juice Concentrate , Pecan Meal, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Onion Juice, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Blue 1.

Buy on Jet.com
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I was really excited to try this dressing when I got it, but it was not as exciting as I had hoped. It was still good, it just didn’t have as much of a nutty flavor as I had hoped on it’s own. If you have nuts in your salad already it brings out there flavor though! I would definitely use it again if I had a strawberry walnut salad or something like that!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I'm always looking for healthier dressings for my salads. This dressing is okay in small amounts, but I found it to be a little to sweet for my taste buds. I purchased at my local Kroger store. If you like sweet you will probably like this dressing.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I really enjoyed this dressing. Not sure if it’s healthy or not but fat free plus you’re eating a salad, that’s enough for me. I think this is great with a salad with apple or craisins in it or maybe strawberries. A sweet salad is a nice change. Really enjoyed this and would recommend! Just not every day or you’ll get sick of it.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Ken's Fat Free Raspberry Pecan Dressing is delicious! I am able to buy it at any local supermarket. The flavor is amazing on a side salad or a huge dinner salad topped with tons of veggies. The price is a little higher than some dressings, but the taste makes it worth it. I will purchase this product again.
Tara N.
Awesome dressing!  The flavor is great, and pairs nicely with fresh salads.  I use it a lot in the summer time and include other fruits on my salads.  The overall nutritional content is is a lot better than other dressings of it's kind so I don't mind using it more often.
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
Great dressing without the high sugar and fat. Make any salad delicious and you don’t need an enormous amount of dressing to make your salad delicious. Perfect for a greens salad only or for those without too many different flavors. Have to try it!
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
My husband and I try to eat a lot of salads during the week! This is my go to dressing! A little goes along way! It's fat free so you don't feel guilty for eating it! It has great raspberry flavors! I def recommend this to my friends and family!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is such a wonderful and tasty dressing. Can’t has always been a solid brand and I have yet to be disappointed by anything that they make. It’s not gonna be your most expensive brand and it’s not going to be your least expensive
Laurissa D.
Kingsley , MI
Hands down one of my favorite dressing ever. The Flavor to this vinaigrette is phenomenal it is so good On a salad . It’s so hard to explain the pecan and raspberry flavor are so delicious I have it on my salad for lunch!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Talk about delicious! It's hard to believe this dressing is Fat Free because the taste doesn't reveal it at all. If you are looking for a new dressing that isn't boring I recommend trying this one!