Kens Fat Free Italian Dressing uploaded by Stacy O.

BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kens Fat Free Italian Dressing 1.5 oz pouch.

Lauren S.
I dislike fat free products in general as u usually lose a good amount of flavor when switching to the fat free edition. However this is a good one!! It tastes pretty close to the original and the texture and after taste are not disgusting either. I definitely recommend this.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I can't remember which restaurant I got this from, It the wrong dressing fat free isn't tasty to me at all and I used this on my entire sandwich and wasn't happy. I can't give this a fair review because I will never eat fat free products. I will not buy again
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Love love love Kens Italian, I use to work in a food setting and we would sever the PC pouches and they were just so good, such a nice flavor in the Italian ones, and although they say light you don't get that light taste to them
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love to use this dressing when l make my pasta salads. The flavor is excellent. Dressing is very affordable at Walmart. I love when they have buy one get one free. I recommend this dressing to others.
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I love this fat free Italian dressing! I love how it's fat free but still taste really good. I love it with salad, it's very refreshing. You can get it at any supermarket in the salad dressing aisle.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Kens fat free Italian dressing is not only a great salad dressing but a great marinade. Great for chicken, kabobs, veggies you are grilling etc. The perfect seasoning and not all the fat.
Jenny L.
Dublin, OH
Great for on the go lunches. Easy to store and stays fresh. Tastes good. A little more per serving than I use, but perfect for those that use a decent amount of dressing on their salads.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I used to eat this dressing in middle school and I was really not a fan. I feel like it's really creamy and I can taste the chemicals. I don't know why but I'm really not a fan of this dressing. I had the same experience with the ranch one. I would probably never buy them.
Kristen L.
Ken’s fat free Italian has all the delicious flavor of Italian dressing while being healthy and fat free! If the package didn’t say it you wouldn’t know it!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I just love Kens Fat Free Italian dressing both on my many salad options and its great in baking as well. Fiesty Italian taste that goes with many things!