BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this taste good for being fat free?1 Answers
G G.
I always buy these to go with chicken strips from the deli in the grocery store. I really like this honey mustard because it isn't too sweet (I hate sugary dressing) and it still has a pleasant tangy-ness that all mustard should have.
Emily B.
Cherryville, NC
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DRESSING! I had never tried it before because I've always went after vinaigrette dressings, but this is all my work had to offer and I fell in love and ditched the vinaigrette's! Definitely worth the price!
Jennifer S.
Buffalo, NY
I’d eat this by the bottle if I could. It’s so good. It’s better than any of the others. I generally shop at Wegmans or Tops and can’t ever find the lighter version. Very satisfied. I do wish the lighter version was a little lighter though.
cotty R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I tried other brand but this one is the best I Love it is just a perfect taste! Good value and I always look for honey mustard. I used to eat salads but not good choices and some restaurants don’t have it anymore :(.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
AMAZING! I eat this stuff on EVERYTHING! Pizza, fries, chicken, everything! I would recommend this to everyone, it’s not pricey for what you get. It’s not exactly healthy but it’s worth the splurge, I would defiantly buy again!!
April H.
This honey mustard brand is awesome! It has a twang and sweetness to it blended to perfection that i enjoy. The flavor is not too overpowering at all. I will try this brand of honey mustard if you like flavorings that aren't too sweet, but more on the tangy side. You wont be dissapointed!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love kens honey mustard, it’s has the right amount of zest & sweetness to give it an acquired taste. And the 60 pack count is super convenient for work or just on the go.
Tyfannie R.
Henrico, VA
I am not a fan of fat free dressing. But Ken's really knocked it out the park with this. I had this at work in the cafe because they were out of my usual honey mustard dressing. I now prefer this over the full fat dressing. I always liked Dijon but never had it as a dressing. Now I am hooked.
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
Ken’s Honey mustard is my favorite store bought honey mustard! It has the perfect amount of tangyness and sweetness! The price is pretty good!
Terri M.
Grant, AL
My family uses this for everything. Chicken, salad, chips just everything. We love it. It takes amazing and you can’t tell it’s fat free
Jennifer M.
Warren, MI
Does this taste good for being fat free?