Kens Fat Free Honey Dijon Mustard

by Ken's

Does this taste good for being fat free?
Start your review of Kens Fat Free Honey Dijon Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
Yordanka I.
Stock up on Ken's Foods 1.5 oz. fat-free dijon honey mustard dressing packets for your salad bar, restaurant, or catered event! This dressing offers the perfect blend of sweet, spicy, and savory flavors without any fat! Your customers won't be able to resist its dijon mustard and vinegar taste combined with honey. It's great for dipping fried foods like chicken nuggets and fries in a thick and flavorful sauce. It's also perfect for adding a sweet and tangy kick to sandwiches, wraps, and burgers.
Kalene R.
Orlando, FL
I love this sweet tangy flavor my taste buds are in love with this dressing.
I love this sweet tangy flavor my taste buds are in love with this dressing.
Bianca G.
Melbourne, FL
Whenever I get publix chicken tenders I always grab a packet of this honey mustard. It’s so yummy and not to mention it’s fat free
cotty R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I tried other brand but this one is the best I Love it is just a perfect taste! Good value and I always look for honey mustard. I used to eat salads but not good choices and some restaurants don’t have it anymore :(.
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
Ken’s Honey mustard is my favorite store bought honey mustard! It has the perfect amount of tangyness and sweetness! The price is pretty good!
Jennifer S.
Kenmore, NY
I’d eat this by the bottle if I could. It’s so good. It’s better than any of the others. I generally shop at Wegmans or Tops and can’t ever find the lighter version. Very satisfied. I do wish the lighter version was a little lighter though.
Tina H.
Naples, FL
Kens honey mustard is seriously the best! I eat it with everything!! Goes amazing on a chicken tender sub from Publix!!
Terri M.
Grant, AL
My family uses this for everything. Chicken, salad, chips just everything. We love it. It takes amazing and you can’t tell it’s fat free
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
AMAZING! I eat this stuff on EVERYTHING! Pizza, fries, chicken, everything! I would recommend this to everyone, it’s not pricey for what you get. It’s not exactly healthy but it’s worth the splurge, I would defiantly buy again!!
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
delicious flavor without the guilt! this is definitely my go to dressing. especially since I smother my salad in dressing!