Kens Fat Free French Dressing

by Ken's

1.5 oz fat free french flavor salad dressing in individually sealed single serving pouch. A convenient travel size for on the goCase of 60 pouches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kens Fat Free French Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
Slippery Rock, PA
I love the flavor of Ken’s ranch! Not too tangy, and not too sweet! The perfect combination for eating with an appetizer or an entree!
Great to use as a dip or for a dressing in my salad! Its small size makes it easy to bring and use. This Ranch dressing is very tasty!!
This ranch is really yummy for salads.I love to grab a packet of this put it on my salad and go.Great dressing and super convenient.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is my families preferred brand of ranch (we go through a lot of it). Good taste. I use the light version quite a bit as well.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Just the right amount for your ranch needs whether it be for a salad or for dipping! Tastes delicious. Good price.
Clermont , FL
So good. A rich flavor for ranch. Good at Publix. Good packs to get on the go and to have ready with your meals.
Leland, NC
Not my favorite. But I do like it. I'm usually not super picky on ranch but sometimes you want your favorite
Monticello, AR
This is a great light ranch dressing. I really love the Ken's brand and I like the the taste of this product.
Sayre, PA
Love this fat free ranch! It is great when you're in a hurry and want to grab a pouch for your salad!
corinth
Kens is great dressing, for it to be a low fat ranch it is pretty yummy! Its texture is even great!

Looking for your answer?