Kens Fat Free French Dressing

by Ken's

1.5 oz fat free french flavor salad dressing in individually sealed single serving pouch. A convenient travel size for on the goCase of 60 pouches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kens Fat Free French Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
I use ranch all this time and I always seem to buy this brand. I put ranch on almost everything I eat. Not expensive at all. I get this at my local food stores. Great flavor!
Metamora, MI
Love this ranch dressing mix! Flavor is better then the best restaurant ranches and its not overly thick like hidden valley or other kinds Kens Fat Free Ranch (box of 60)
St Augustine, FL
I love these packets, yet they are hard to find. They are perfect for a picnic or in a lunch box. This has been my new favorite ranch dressing for a few months now!!!
Mechanicsburg, PA
If you’re craving French dressing but are counting carbs and calories, the Ken’s Fat Free French is a decent alternative. I appreciate that this is available in ready-to-go packets that makes it easy to add to a packed lunch.
This dressing is one of the best! Our family has been using this brand for years. We use this dressing on all meats it adds the right amount of extra flavor recommend
Ranch is my favorite dressing. These packets are so convenient to take on vacation or pack in your lunch so your salad doesn’t get soggy or you can use it as a dipping side.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've used Ken's Fat Free Ranch in several salads. The price is usually pretty good, so I get this when it's on sale. I much prefer the not so fat free ranch dressing, but for a fat free version, Ken's is not too bad. I can get this brand in most stores, so it's pretty accessible.
sacramento, CA
i really like this ranch because it is thick and creamy. i like how it comes in smaller packages for on the go. i really enjoy his flavor. i would definitely recommend this product because of the taste.
Watertown, NY
This is an okay dressing. A lot of restaurants use these for their salads, and it does blend well when shaken into a salad. I'd vote it as my 3rd favorite pick.
We sell these with our salads at the burger king i run. Customers usually choose the ranch one. I like the ranch but the apple cider vin. Is the best

Looking for your answer?