Kens Fat Free French Dressing

by Ken's

1.5 oz fat free french flavor salad dressing in individually sealed single serving pouch. A convenient travel size for on the goCase of 60 pouches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kens Fat Free French Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
New Cumberlnd, PA
If you’re craving French dressing but are counting carbs and calories, the Ken’s Fat Free French is a decent alternative. I appreciate that this is available in ready-to-go packets that makes it easy to add to a packed lunch.
Organic
Ken's single serve ranch packs are great for take-along or when I on the go. I see this brand at many fast food and casual dining restaurants. Not usually my first choice when purchasing ranch since it isn't as thick as other brands, but it gets the job done.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this ranch especially on my salads it is externals creamy and you don’t even notice that it is fat free. I feel like you get a lot for your money with this ranch and you will not be disappointed with your purchase. Definitely would recommend this dressing.
No Special Diet
I love Kens Ranch, both their regular and buttermilk ranch. Their buttermilk is very similar to Jack n' the Box's buttermilk ranch which is why I buy it. It's very delicious to use on sandwiches as well. It's great for crock pot chicken as well.
No Special Diet
I never actually bought this "box of 60" but if you get a salad from the salad bar at Giant, you can get one of these little packets of dressing with it. I like the taste. I would not use packets at home, though. I'd buy a regular bottle.
Clayton, NY
These Ranch packets of Kens are perfect. They're a good size and tastes great. They're handy to pack along, whether it's in a lunch bag, to go to camp, to a party, whatever. I know a lot of restaurants carry these packets and I love it.
Nut Free
arlington, TX
Not a huge fan. It is very very thick and is not very good for salad. Will completely destroy your salad. Maybe better for cooking with or dipping veggies in. Also, this is very high in calories so not very healthy
Dairy Free
Mount Joy, PA
It tastes really good like most ranches. My school uses it a lot for salads and it really helps bring the flavor. That being said it is healthy. If you like ranch chicken I would use this ranch because it tasted just perfect and cooked amazingly.
Vallejo , CA
Rich in being so tasty and creamy. I love the consistency and flavor of this ranch. These packets are for on the go or when ever I need to add a little flavor to my salad. I love purchasing this at stores.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always get kens ranch free with my pizza and I love it so much more than hidden valley! It has a lot more flavor and overall better taste! If I buy ranch, it’s always kens! Definitely would recommend!