BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Sour Cream Solids (Sour Cream [Cream, Nonfat Milk Cultures], Maltodextrin, Cultured Buttermilk, Cultured Skim Milk), Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic,* Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Garlic Powder, Red Bell Pepper,*, Polysorbate 60, Spice, Onion,* Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor). *Dried

Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
This Salad dressing was not bad, it was just not one of my favorites. It had a little bit of a sweet taste. I’ll stick with their regular Italian dressing instead.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
Best creamy Italian dressing I've found. I like to use this on my salads when I can't decide between ranch or Italian! Harris Teeter sometimes has this brand on sale, so it's a great time to stock up since Ken's is a little more expensive than most.
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Kens has some of the best tasting dressings and also the best selection of flavors on the market. I only wish they would be more selective and health conscious for their consumers. If your not concerned with ingredients list...you will LOVE these dressings!!
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Love this product! Usually Italian dressings tens to me more oily, but this one is creamy and delicious. The flavor still tastes like regular Italian but I prefer the texture. I usually pick it up at stop and shop or shop rite!
Dalia C.
It's really good flavor but, it's tooooo many calories! I bout before in Publix for using with my salad, and tests delicious, the price it's good, not expensive at all. I'm recommend to others, but, be careful with the calories!
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
Creamy and flavorful. I typically buy this from my local grocery store. I use this to bake my chicken and for salads it gives your chicken a certain flavor. It’s super healthy and I buy this all of the time
Abby A.
This has turned into one of my favorite salad dressing! I like that it has some of the tang like a regular Italian, but creamyness like a Caesar.

I think this is a great value. I usually find it at stop and shop
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Delicious dressing!! Anyone who loves salad in general should give this one a try! It seems to have a lot of choices of different flavors, has great quality, and amazing flavor. Try it out!!
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Yum yum yum, I love ken's dressing! Magnifico!! It goes good on any type of salad you decide to make, I especially like it with a bacon and grilled chicken salad with romaine lettuce! Extremely healthy and tastes as if it isn't ! Great to give your salad that extra taste that it needs, I know a lot of people don't like salad and if they do its ice burg lettuce which isn't that good for you. I'd suggest mixing it up and using the romaine lettuce with a bit of this and some chicken or even a hard boiled egg. The Italian dressing will give you all the spices you need ! Yum yum xo
Marciee C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this dressing on my salads specially on grilled chicken. It gives it an amazing flavor and it’s healthier than ranch. Totally recommend it