Ken's Creamy Caesar

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Whole Egg, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic,* Maltodextrin, Tamarind, Anchovy (Fish). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Creamy Caesar!
How would you rate this product?
Dubai, Dubai
I prefer Ken's product from the others because there's something different from it taste that makes it unique especially for this Creamy Caesar.
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
United states
Ken's dressing in my opinion is the best salad dressing sold in stores! Their caesar dressing is my personal favorite, it's a unique tasting caesar in that it doesn't taste like other caesar dressings. It's smooth and creamy with the right amount of flavor! I highly recommend any of Ken's dressings. It's the only one I buy from the store!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Tucson, AZ
Delicious l! All of Ken’s dressing are great. They are easy to find in any store that has a grocery aisle. This salad dressing is bold and super creamy. Really works well with the cheese sprinkled over the Caesar salad. Ken's Creamy Caesar
Haverhill, MA
Hands down the best grocery store Caesar dressing! I love that it’s creamy and the flavor is amazing! I love to marinate chicken with it as well on the grill or on my salad! It really is flavorful! I highly recommend this one!
Des Moines , WA
My son is newly obsessed with Caesar salad, he picked this as his dressing. It has a good flavor but it’s super thick, which he doesn’t love. I think overall it’s a good product but it’s not our favorite.
Washington, DC
I love this Caesar dressing. I feel like grocery store Caesar dressings are so hit or miss, but this one never disappoints. I love making chicken Caesar wraps and sandwiches with this dressing as well.
Trenton, OH
This is one of my favorite store bought caesar dressing. It is thick and creamy and has that true caesar taste. A little goes a long way because of how thick it is. Very good!
York, PA
Delicious creamy Caesar we use at home when we make Caesar salads! It’s the only one I’ve actually found that I like! It’s a bit thick. That might be all I’d change to it!
Low Carb
Durham, NC
Probably my fave store bought Caesar. I love a good fresh Caesar dressing and it’s hard to grab one in the store. I reach for Ken’s or Newman’s Own all the time.
birmingham
I love this dressing so much. If I’m not going to take the time to take the time to make my own dressing I ALWAYS go to kens. I haven’t come across one of their dressings that doesn’t have a creamy, homemade, superior quality that elevates any salad, chicken, ect... All of this brand is truly one of the better quality bottle dressings in my opinion.