Ken's Creamy Caesar

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Whole Egg, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic,* Maltodextrin, Tamarind, Anchovy (Fish). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Creamy Caesar!
How would you rate this product?
Milton, DE
Delicious and creamy dressing full of flavor. I love Caesar salads and chicken Caesar wraps and this is one omg my favorite Caesar dressings to use in both! It’s affordable and delicious!
New York
I don’t find this product at my local supermarket sadly. But when I see it at other places, I go and grab a bottle. Caesar dressing is one of my faves’s and this brand tastes so yummy.
Ludlow, KY
This is my go to salad dressing. I always have a bottle of this in the fridge. I use it on spinach and add croutons with egg. I buy this at my local kroger store.
No Special Diet
This is my favorite dressing. It tastes amazing on salads and is very rich. It’s not the most healthy thing you could buy though. However a little indulgence every once in a while never hurt.
gretna, LA
I love how rich and creamy this dressing is, the flavor is what I would find on a restaurant-quality Caesar salad. I love a thicker type dressing and this delivers
Merced, CA
Im picky with Caesar salad dressings. This is one of my top 3. Great value. I always find it on sale. I pair it with my favorite veggies to dip. I add a little to pasta salads
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
It's great I love this brand of salad dressing, we get this at work but I really like the lite Caesar dressing better. Besides ranch I buy this to eat on all my salads. I recommend this dressing to anyone.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
I love Ken's Chef's Reserve Ranch and it pairs well with chicken 🍗. Especially during football season. I love to dip my fries in ranch and it's cheap.
Rockledge, FL
When looking for a Caesar dressing in the grocery store I almost always grab Ken's. It's tasty, decent price, nothing fancy but it gets the job done for a simple home salad.
Vegetarian
Deridder, LA
This. Is. My. Favorite. Ceaser. Dressing! It’s a little more expensive but nothing too crazy and it has the creamiest, smoothest taste ever! You can’t go wrong with this!