Ken's Creamy Caesar uploaded by Kayla B.Ken's Creamy Caesar uploaded by Mallory B.

BY KEN'S #24 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Whole Egg, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic,* Maltodextrin, Tamarind, Anchovy (Fish). *Dried

Buy on Amazon
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love this Caesar dressing! It’s delicious. If I’m feeling extra, I add some chopped/minced/squishes garlic into it and it adds an extra kick. My kids won’t eat it because it makes it hot, but it’s delicious, especially if you get the lettuce to dressing ratio perfect! Throw some fresh cracked pepper and perfectly grilled chicken or salmon on top, and you’ve got an incredible lunch.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I guess i just really love ALL Ken's Steak House dressings because I love the creamy Caesar just as much! A crisp romaine salad with parmesan cheese and big salty croutons topped with this dressing just can't be beat!
Catherine R.
This is one of the best Caesar dressings you can buy in a bottle.  It has a great tang and a strong Parmesan flavor like a homemade Caesar dressing.  It is thick so you don't need to use a ton to get your salad coated lightly.  I personally don't like a saturated salad so this one is perfect for me.  It is more expensive than the Kraft version but it is also leaps and bounds better.  In general, Ken's dressings taste as close to homemade as you are going to find in the grocery store.
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
I. Love. This. Dressing. It’s the best I’ve ever tasted and no matter how many times I have it I always say “mmmm” as I’m taking my first bite. It’s so creamy and not overpowering yet super delicious. My mouth is watering thinking about a salad with his dressing on it.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my goodness, this is the best Caesar dressing on the planet! I’ve tried so many and let me tell you - this one is worth every penny! When I make Caesar salad as a side dish for guests and at parties, people always ask me what dressing I used.
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
My family and I LOOOOOVE this dressing. This is the only dressing we buy and use when we eat salads. It’s so creamy and delicious. It’s not too over powering. It’s not expensive either and it taste like if you would have payed more than what you did.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my husbands staple dressing. It’s the only way I get him to eat salads. When I told him Caesar dressing is made of anchovies (he doesn’t like them) he didn’t flinch. This is always stocked in our fridge.
Taylor H.
this is the best caesar dressing really ever. i love a salmon caesar and grilled chicken caesar salad. i just love this dressing. it’s so good and creamy. you don’t have to add anything to it. just get it, refrigerate it and go.
Katie B.
This is a household favorite for my family in terms of ceaser dressing. It’s not too heavy and I really like the taste of it. Some dressings just taste weird and off. It’s not too pricey compared to other brands either.
Ashley W.
Layton, UT
This is one of our FAVORITE dressings!! We can’t get enough of it. We like to use it for all kinds of recipes. It’s not expensive and you can usually find it on sale at most stores. I definitely recommend it!