Ken's Country French With Orange Blossom Honey

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Honey, Tomato Paste, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Paprika, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Beet Juice Powder (Color), Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Buy on Amazon
Brooke K.
My absolute favorite salad dressing! Love the flavor, it’s perfect for a salad with simply greens or even with chicken or bacon. A little goes a long way, although I have no problem using plenty! This product stays in my refrigerator, always have to have it on hand.
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This salad dressing is soooo good. If you are a person that like sweet French then you will really like this. It’s very sweet but sometimes it’s nice when you’ve been eating healthy to have something sweet too. This is my all time favorite dressing.
Brian S.
I have been using Kens dressing for a while now. I purchase this product at various retailers to measure the customer service. While I use it generically without any recipes it does well. It is pricey chiming in around 4 bucks per bottle. For the most part I am satisfied, although I believe if they reverted back to the original honey french recipe it would taste a little better.
Carey C.
This salad dressing is my favorite. It packs a punch with the spcitness of the French dressing, with just a hint of sweet with the orange blossom honey. It is definitely my go-to to enhance my salads. I highly recommend it to anyone who is tired of boring salad dressings.
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I love this dressing but can not eat it very much due to the fact that it sets my blood sugar numbers way out of wack! It’s yummy and I love it- - could there be a sugar free one?
Chelsey S.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is my absolute favorite French dressing that you can buy at the store. The flavor is sweet from the honey but also has the tang that I like in a French dressing.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
This is my favorite dressing, hands down. It’s not watery or run own but has a perfect consistency for my salads! I often am capable of finding coupons for the product in the newspaper inserts. It’s my go-to salad dressing.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
This is by far my favorite salad dressing ever!! It’s a good price and I️ can usually find it in my local grocery store. I️ always eat in on my salad with or without chicken and it has quickly become my favorite above all others!
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Delicious product! I have been eating this for years with this being the only dressing my father will really eat. Great flavor, and I would definenty recommend it.
Lana O.
This is one of the absolute best dressing on the market ..especially if your a lover of French dressing on your salads..it has just the right amount of zing with the orange added in ...and it can also be used as a topping over chicken..or add it to apricot jellie and use to make yummy meatballs