Ken's Country French With Orange Blossom Honey uploaded by Chenille E.Ken's Country French With Orange Blossom Honey uploaded by Nicole M.

BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Honey, Tomato Paste, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Paprika, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Beet Juice Powder (Color), Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

• I would love to know how I could get coupons for this pro...1 Answers
Brian S.
I have been using Kens dressing for a while now. I purchase this product at various retailers to measure the customer service. While I use it generically without any recipes it does well. It is pricey chiming in around 4 bucks per bottle. For the most part I am satisfied, although I believe if they reverted back to the original honey french recipe it would taste a little better.
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I love this dressing but can not eat it very much due to the fact that it sets my blood sugar numbers way out of wack! It’s yummy and I love it- - could there be a sugar free one?
Brooke K.
My absolute favorite salad dressing! Love the flavor, it’s perfect for a salad with simply greens or even with chicken or bacon. A little goes a long way, although I have no problem using plenty! This product stays in my refrigerator, always have to have it on hand.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
This is my favorite dressing, hands down. It’s not watery or run own but has a perfect consistency for my salads! I often am capable of finding coupons for the product in the newspaper inserts. It’s my go-to salad dressing.
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This salad dressing is soooo good. If you are a person that like sweet French then you will really like this. It’s very sweet but sometimes it’s nice when you’ve been eating healthy to have something sweet too. This is my all time favorite dressing.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
This is by far my favorite salad dressing ever!! It’s a good price and I️ can usually find it in my local grocery store. I️ always eat in on my salad with or without chicken and it has quickly become my favorite above all others!
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
This salad dressing is my favorite. It packs a punch with the spcitness of the French dressing, with just a hint of sweet with the orange blossom honey. It is definitely my go-to to enhance my salads. I highly recommend it to anyone who is tired of boring salad dressings.
Ronnece C.
Springfield , IL
Has a different kind of taste but it is really good. You can usually find it on sale at grocery stores but it can be higher depending on what store. Has a sweet kind of taste to it.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Delicious product! I have been eating this for years with this being the only dressing my father will really eat. Great flavor, and I would definenty recommend it.
Ashley C.
One of my absolute favorite salad dressings. It's basically like a Catalina dressing. I've even put this stuff on sandwiches. I love tomato based dressings. It's hard to find this dressing at a salad bar or a restaurant. I should seriously carry it in my purse, I love it.
Erin N.
Pfafftown, NC
I would love to know how I could get coupons for this product?

Amazon