Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cellulose Gel And Cellulose Gum, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Sodium And Calcium Caseinates, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta (As Preservatives), Garlic,* Polysorbate 60, Onion,* Propylene Glycol Alginate, Yeast Extract, Spice, Beta Carotene, Sunflower Oil. *Dried

What do you guys like to use this dressing for?
Start your review of Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
9 days ago
This stuff is amazing as a dip, especially with chicken.  We have used it straight or used it with buffalo sauce to give it a spicy kick.  I love that it is so chunky.  I have tried others that are just meh compared to this one.  I would for sure buy again.
25 days ago
Chunks for Days!! Everything I'm looking for when it comes to blue cheese for my fries, Veggies and chicken wings Ken's hit the nail on the head with this not many company's make blue cheese with actual chunks that's actually Affordable
20 days agoLyndhurst, NJ
When I want to splurge on a full fat dressing this is what I go for! Incredibly thick and creamy with large chunks of blue cheese. Never runny, it makes an excellent salad dressing AND a dip. Worth the calories every now and then!
18 days ago
Oooh, so good! This is one of the best dressing I've ever had. It actually tastes like blue cheese unlike some other brands that are mixed and watered down. Great value and absolutely great quality!
a month agoHackettstown, NJ
I always have a few bottles of Ken’s dressing in my pantry. Creamy, delicious blue cheese flavor and a bottle is fairly inexpensive. Great on salads or sandwiches for extra flavor.
20 days agoRevere, MA
Solid blue cheese dressing. Ken’s really knows what they’re doing with salad dressings, and this one is no exception. Obviously pairs perfect with e everything buffalo-flavored!
17 days agoVentura , CA
Great flavor and big chunks of blue cheese bits in the dressing. I enjoyed the taste and used on my new favorite appetizer buffalo cauliflower bits. Will buy again excellent BC.
a month agoSterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love this. Our cheese dressing g. It’s so flavorful and a little goes a long way. I love to dip my fries in it or use it more as a dipping sauce. Price is really great too.
a month agoCheektowaga, NY
While this dressing is nice, it is not a dip, not “chunky”, and does not stand up to other blue cheeses on the market. If you’re looking for something that can be more of a spread or dressing, then this is the one you want.
a month agoRuskin , FL
This dressing is pretty awesome. It’s not too thick or too thin and it has just the right amount of blue cheese chunks to make it interesting. It is not the least expensive bottle in the shelf, but it is worth the price.