Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese uploaded by Mallory B.Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese uploaded by Leandrea H.

BY KEN'S #54 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cellulose Gel And Cellulose Gum, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Sodium And Calcium Caseinates, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta (As Preservatives), Garlic,* Polysorbate 60, Onion,* Propylene Glycol Alginate, Yeast Extract, Spice, Beta Carotene, Sunflower Oil. *Dried

• What do you guys like to use this dressing for?4 Answers
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
Love this blue cheese for dipping, for salads, and using inside all of my favorite buffalo chicken recipes! (Ranch + hot sauce is a no go in my home!) Love the flavor and amount of blue cheese chunks. Definitely my preferred blue cheese if I needed to pick up a bottle!
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
I am sitting here drooling thinking about this brand. This is my favorite next to homemade. It has the right amount a cheese to dressing. I eat this with pretty much anything not gonna lie. My local store caries it and I am one happy camper. I am absolutely going to buy this again
Kelly R.
New York
Would give it less stars if I could. I really love blue cheese dressing. But this stuff is gross. It tastes like you’ve poured chemicals on top of your veggies. Blue cheese should have a tang to it but instead of tang from cheese this is tang from something unnatural and it’s not good. 🤢
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
My husband loves blue cheese as a dip for chicken wings! This is one of the best and readily available blue cheese dressing that you can buy in grocery stores if you don't have the time to do it from scratch!
Angeline E.
Great bleu cheese flavor, and love the bits of bleu cheese. So many other brands water down the bleu cheese, but this one is pretty good. We use it on salads or with wings and chicken nuggets.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
For shelf blue cheese dressing, Ken's is one of the few I will tolerate. It has less of that 'fake blue cheese' in a bottle taste in comparison and it is budget friendly in comparison to the good blue cheese dressings. If you're looking for something budget friendly and can't go with the real stuff, this is the best I've found.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I LOVE all blue cheese dressings but none of them compare to Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese dressing. Best flavor and texture for all my salads. I'm actually having some tonight!
Toxi A.
These salad dressings are great! Love the taste and they are not too overwhelming with salt or additives. I must add Kens is my favorite chunky blue cheese dressing out of them all.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Ken's makes the BEST salad dressings!!!!  This one is no exception.  Not the cheapest, but by far the best flavor.  And most flavors are available at local grocery stores.  Really a staple in our house.  Give these a try, you won't be sorry.  Highly recommend.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
Im from Buffalo and if you ever eat chicken wings, chances are you've had this dressing! It goes great with wings and pizza though i have never had it on a  dressing, I'm assuming its great! I love the flavor as it is great but not too strong! I would recommend to everyone!
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
What do you guys like to use this dressing for?

back