Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese uploaded by Leandrea H.

BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cellulose Gel And Cellulose Gum, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Sodium And Calcium Caseinates, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta (As Preservatives), Garlic,* Polysorbate 60, Onion,* Propylene Glycol Alginate, Yeast Extract, Spice, Beta Carotene, Sunflower Oil. *Dried

• What do you guys like to use this dressing for?4 Answers
Angeline E.
Great bleu cheese flavor, and love the bits of bleu cheese. So many other brands water down the bleu cheese, but this one is pretty good. We use it on salads or with wings and chicken nuggets.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
For shelf blue cheese dressing, Ken's is one of the few I will tolerate. It has less of that 'fake blue cheese' in a bottle taste in comparison and it is budget friendly in comparison to the good blue cheese dressings. If you're looking for something budget friendly and can't go with the real stuff, this is the best I've found.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
Im from Buffalo and if you ever eat chicken wings, chances are you've had this dressing! It goes great with wings and pizza though i have never had it on a  dressing, I'm assuming its great! I love the flavor as it is great but not too strong! I would recommend to everyone!
bianca r.
Now this is my favorite brand ! Yummy! This is the best stuff around!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE !!! Best blue cheese! Chunky and creamy and i am so satisfied with this flavor ! I buy all the other sauces again and i always re buy their blue cheese! So good on ANYTHING
Sam M.
My favorite blue cheese dressing, because it has the perfect flavor and consistency combination. I've added this to everything from salads to sandwiches to dip recipes, and never been disappointed. Ken's products are also sold at a reasonable price!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
If you like blue cheese dressing, Ken’s dressing has chunks of blue cheese in a nice, thick dressing. The taste is just right without being too strong and the price is not too high. Try it with your next salad!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love this stuff! To be honest I really hate bleu cheese but this creamy dressing is DELICIOUS! I love it on veggies or mixed with hot sauce! Kens dressings are my staple. I also love the Greek dressing!
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
I use this dressing as a dip for wings when I make them. Or for the kids its a great dip for all kinds of veggies. Kids love it and adults love it, what more can you ask all the family loves this dressing.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I LOVE the chunks that are in this blue cheese by Ken's. What I would really recommend though, is the LIGHT version because it tastes IDENTICAL and is half the calories. I eat it every day with my carrots (I know, realllll healthy) - but with the light version it makes me feel slightly better about the dipping :-)
Leandrea H.
Don't waste time on blue cheese that doesn't have the full package! If it's not Chunky it's not cheesy! I use this when I have my wing nights... or simply to add a lil flavor to somethung in need of a lil boost! It's perfection in a bottle.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
What do you guys like to use this dressing for?