Ken's Chef's Reserve Tableside Caesar

by Ken's

Canola Oil, Water, Vinegar, Asiago Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dried Garlic, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic Powder, Mustard Flour, Tobasco Brand Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Spice, Red Wine Vinegar, Anchovies, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Fermented Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Chef's Reserve Tableside Caesar!
This is literally the only dressing I eat when I’m making a salad at home . If I’m not at home I order a Caesar salad and of course it comes with creamy Caesar . But at home I haven’t yet to find a creamy Caesar that taste good so I went to the table side Caesar and I fell in love . I definitely recommend . Smfh
Augusta, NJ
FAMILY FAVORITE AT HOME - A HUGE MUST WHEN FOOD SHOPPING!! This product is always on the family shopping list! We love using this to make caesar salads, grilled chicken salad caesar wraps, and for pizza even! The kids and the husband love this product!
Walterboro, SC
As someone who is not a huge fan of thick, heavy, creamy dressings like ranch, I am absolutely in love with Ken's Lite Caesar dressing. It has so much flavor, without being terribly unhealthy. Because it is so flavorful, I can use a very small amount without feeling deprived. Will definitely be buying again soon!
Dunlap, TN
I love this dressing. I actually use this as the dressing for my pasta salad. Everyone raves about it. I hate telling that my secret is store-bought dressing, but it's so awesome it's worth it.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Shawnee , KS
0 I like that the Caesar dressing isn't your typical super thick not real Caesar if this has tons of flavor little coats everything and is also amazing to coat chicken and when you're grilling
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Vernon , CT
This is by far my favorite dressing. I love that it is not creamy and it is real Caesar dressing. It taste great and doesn’t leave a bad after taste like some Caesar dressings do.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
This dressing i just discovered not to long ago . I only like ceasar or Italian dressing and I usually buy the creamy ceasar dressing from kraft I believe and it was good but I saw this one from kens and I fell in love ! It's a light version of ceasar not so creamy and tangy and strong it's a light dressing !
El Paso, TX
Great flavor and price. I bought this by accident (my husband wanted something else). He was even happier once he tried it though! Pairs well with breadsticks and salads. I will definitely need to replenish the bottle once it’s gone.
Peace Valley
Ken's tableside Ceasar dressing is not only amazing on salad but it's a great marinade too! I usually make hamburgers with a little bit of Ken's ceasar dressing in it. If you haven't used it as a marinade yet I'd highly recommend it.
Richmond, VA
This is a great dressing for marinating steaks and it has a great flavor you can basically let it soak in the steaks and then bake it in the oven in the pan with that dresser and it gives the states of very good flavor and texture
Low Carb