Ken's Chef's Reserve Italian With Garlic & Asiago Cheese uploaded by Samantha T.

BY KEN'S

Canola Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepperoncini (Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate As A Preservative, Sodium Bisulfate To Preserve Color), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Garlic,* Asiago Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose), Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt Enzymes), Onion,* Spices, Red Bell Pepper,* Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene, *Dried

Johana S.
Wichita falls, TX
I used to refuse to buy dressing with cheese in it.  It just didn't sound appealing to me at all.  That is until I bought this one by accident.  I opened it, put it on my salad and was completely blown away by the flavor.  It is now the ONLY italian dressing with cheese allowed in my fridge.
Danielle L.
I really like the Kens brand. My fav is the Asian but that one isn't always easy to find, so if they don't have it I grab this one. It's almost always an option and it's delicious. Not too heavy but not watery either. Just the right amount of flavor and totally affordable.
Vanessa H.
I recently discovered the Chef's Reserve line of Ken's dressings and have been on a binge! This garlic and Asiago cheese dressing is amazing! Just add to any salad for a burst of flavor, or even dress up a marinade with a splash. Full of tons of flavor!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Very good tasting, full bodied flavored dressing. I am satisfied with the flavor and I would use it in salads and in recipes! It is usually on sale, a good value and price. I would recommend this on a salad. I would recommend it to others.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't eat a lot of salads, and I can't really tell the difference between the flavors of different brands. Italian dressing is my favorite and I would use Kens over other choices if I were given options
Liz D.
Kens is. Great brand. Reasonably priced and fairly easy to find in stores. My favorite would be any of the Italian dressings. They use a nice blend of oil and vinegar and it's not too much oil. Some brands go heavy with that part. Not kens.
Rusti H.
This was a decent dressing a little salty though. It has great flavor, but could use a bit less sodium. I tend to think dressings from the shelf have more salt to preserve shelf life.
April D.
This has to be my all time favorite Italian dressing. The added Asiago gives the dressing a much richer taste. I Love the taste of this on all my salads. I’m happy with the value and price and recommend this to all my salad loving friends.
Amber C.
Callahan, FL
Not only does this pair well on my salads, it is a great marinade for my chicken too. I️ feel like I️ can use this on more than one item and it tastes amazing. I️ definitely was satisfied & recommend this to the world!!!
Praise G.
I love Italian dress for everything marinade dressing as a seasoning as flavoring I love it it’s my newest fave other than Caesar it’s his with chicken beef and pork and cooks well even great with spinach and veggies