Ken's Chef's Reserve Honey Dijon Dressing

by Ken's

Ken's® Chef's Reserve™ Honey Dijon Dressing.
Ken's® 1941 Steak House Dressing.
Made with extra virgin olive oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Chef's Reserve Honey Dijon Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoLake City , TN
I love the bite that dijon gives this its my new favorite honey mustard. Its delicous. I'm definitely a fan. As far as the price goes its a great deal for the quality. I wouldn't change a thing.
a month agoVernon, CT
I don’t eat this dressing but my husband, who is notoriously picky about his honey mustard, absolutely loves this. He uses it on top of Cobb salad or just to dip chicken fingers in.
2 years agoRosharon, TX
Ken's dressing is amazing, no matter what type you get.   This honey dijon is sweet with a hint of sour, and the vinegar and mustard taste that we crave.   Good with sandwiches, veggies, fries, or salads, it's truly a versatile go-to dressing.  This is one of our favorite brands.
2 years agoTwentynin Plm, CA
Kens chef honey dijon dressing is another favorite. this dressing is not only good on a salad, it is amazing if used as a dip. eh it may not be as healthy as a balsamic dressing haha but this is definitely for the taste. i would definitley recommend this and it is reasonably priced.
2 years agoCharleston, SC
This is super yummy with chicken, on salads or as a dip for your favorite foods. It is not a healthy dip but boy does it taste good. The price is average for dressing I think. It has a very strong flavor so you don't need a ton of it. I would buy again forsure.
2 years agoNorth Baldwin, NY
Omg. Omgz omg. I can’t stop with this dressing. PUT IT ON ANYTHING. Take my word for it.. it’ll taste good. It’s for salads but it can marinade chicken or be used as sauce. I LOVE this dressing so much. So upset I only see it in one supermarket in my area.
2 years agoTrinity, FL
I love this dressing to pair with plain chicken tenders or to add to a chicken tender wrap. It also pairs well with grilled chicken or to add to a marinade. It’s sweet but has some spices and is flavorful.
2 years agoTupelo , MS
I love Ken’s honey mustard! It complements basically everything you put it on. My favorite part about it is the easy squeeze bottle! It’s not too unhealthy either so it adds flavor to any dish! I would recommend this to others.
2 years agoLoudon, TN
This is surprisingly sweet dressing and I was pleasantly surprised by how flavorful it was. I picked this up at the local food city and it’s quickly becoming my new favorite dressing. Overly satisfied with this one and recommend it.
2 years agoClarksville, TN
I use this to dip my chicken tenders in. I am in love. It reminds me of the ocharleys brand. It tastes great and is very thick and creamy. It isn’t crazy expensive and usually lasts me awhile. It is a great product.