BY KEN'S

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Spice, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic,* Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, White Wine, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor, Tartaric Acid. *Dried

Jessica B.
I am a nut for Balsamic salad dressings, but this one takes the TOP!  It is sweetened with just a bit of honey and isn't too overwhelming.  I purchase this at my local Publix and try my best to keep it on stock.  If you are looking for the perfect summer salad dressing, this is it!
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This is a delicious dressing. A little bit goes a long way with this one so you can use it sparingly and still get the full flavor. You can taste the honey and the balsamic evenly, one does not overpower the other. This goes great with a salad with blue cheese and walnuts!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love their standard balsamic vinegar, but the added honey in this version gives it the perfect amount of sweetness! It is light, zesty and sweet and brings out all the natural flavors in my veggies and is also an excellent alternative to the standard creamy coleslaw dressing!
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
This dressing is really, really good! I’m more of a vinaigrette or oil based dressing girl and this had the best of both worlds with a little bit of sweetness. I think it is a little bit pricy as far as a dressing, but it’s worth it. Also good over chicken!
Amanda S.
Milford
I can’t even begin about this dressing! Honey balsamic by Kens is the best salad dressing and marinade. It’s a little high on the calorie spectrum but the taste is so bold tangy and sweet you can’t help but to add it!
Kimberly D.
I like this salad dressing a lot! The honey added to it just adds a bit of sweetness to a tangy dressing. This can be used as a yummy marinade for chicken to cook on the grill!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Enjoyed this it was some sweet but at the same time had a vinegar flavor to it it was very reasonable bought it from grocery store would buy it again taste was good and recommend it to others
Rebecca K.
THIS IS THE BEST SALAD DRESSING OF ALL TIME!!! Okay sorry for telling. But seriously. Being dairy free it’s super challenging to find a dressing that is not cream-based. All the traditionally dressing (is: Caesar, ranch, etc.) all have dairy in them. Ever since I found this I haven’t bought a single other dressing. Every single person I’ve forced to try this has loved it too haha would HIGHLY recommend!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love kens dressing. So many great flavors and all great for salads or even marinating meat. I really love this honey balsalmic for maranating chicken. Adds the perfect flavor and helps lock in moisture. One of my must haves in my pantry.
Taylor T.
This is the best dressing! We use this in my house more than any other dressing. It’s so delicious and light. It goes with everything not just salads. It’s very affordable as well which is a plus! I️ always recommended this to people !