Ken's Chef's Reserve French With Smoked Bacon

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Water, Cider Vinegar, Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Smoked Bacon (Pork Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Salt, Paprika, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Onion Powder, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavoring, Spice, Natural Flavor, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Caramel Color, Tamarind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Chef's Reserve French With Smoked Bacon!
Hammond, IN
Oh my god! THE BEST French dressing out there! I absolutely love it. Or tastes very similar to the French dressing they have at Cracker Barrel. So yummy!
Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Central Islip, NY
Todos los aderezos y salsas de esta marca son excelentes. He probado algunos y realmente son excelentes y este es uno de mis favoritos. Amo su sabor.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this French dressing with applewood bacon. Yummy to the 3rd power. I use this dressing when I make a nice Cobb salad. Can't go wrong
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only dressing that I can finish a whole bottle by myself. I normally buy dressing and it wastes in the fridge! Not this!
Organic, Gluten Free
Salem, WI
One of my husbands favorites, he’s a big French fan for salads. He likes the hint of bacon in it, nice change from a regular French
Brooklyn, NY
Creamy, tangy and oh so goodn my favorite dressing and its inexpensive .. Absoluyely have to have this dressing to eat my salad
Oklahoma city, OK
I prefer kens raspberry vinaigrette - the French dressing isn't terrible and I won't lie it's in the fridge now - moms favorite
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Cambridge, MN
It makes the food so yummy, my kids loves when I use it on food. Great smell , good price , well nutrition. I recommend
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
So good! Not your traditional dressing. I loved it with chicken salads or steak! Great price, little goes along way
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Conshohocken, PA
Ken's Chef's Reserve French with Applewood Smoked Bacon Dressing is so good and goes great on salad! Recommended!