BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Water, Cider Vinegar, Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Smoked Bacon (Pork Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Salt, Paprika, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Onion Powder, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavoring, Spice, Natural Flavor, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Caramel Color, Tamarind.

Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have purchased this brand before. I like it but it’s not my go to dressing. My son loves this one on French fries!!! I am satisfied with the flavor. Take a. Ah of french fries,heat oven to 350, add dressing, bacon pieces and cheese, cook 30 minutes and you have loaded fries!!!
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Ken’s is a great brand but it’s a little expensive. It tends to carry that price tag with its reputation and I have to say that I don’t usually think of Ken’s when I’m purchasing salad dressing.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I absolutely LOVE this dressing! The hint of bacon makes this dressing to die for! The only thing I dislike is that it's only sold in a small bottle and its kind of pricey compared to a normal size bottle of dressing, but I definitely think its worth it especially if you like french dressing!
Melissa B.
This is the type of dressing that a lot of people probably have not tried it with absolutely no the zinc especially when you want to change up your salad dressing routine to something completely different
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I like nearly every French dressing brand I've tried, and this is no exception. Not too tangy, and even a light drizzle packs a lot of flavor into a salad. This is a solid choice for a French dressing.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This French is so yummy! You can really taste all the applewood smoked bacon. It’s a staple in our home. They carry this in most grocery stores, so it’s easy to find. I’d definitely buy this again. For the price, the flavor is phenomenal.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I️ really like Ken’s French dressing. This dressing is tangy, sweet with a hint of a smoky bacon to balance out the flavors. I️ love to pair this dressing with a salad loaded with veggies. I️ will definitely buy again.
Amanda G.
This is been my favorite French dressing for a few years now. It has to be the bacon that makes it so tasty to me? I don’t always buy French dressing, but when I do I buy it from Ken’s.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Believe it or not this dressing makes the perfect taco salad add ur taco seasoning with ur meat and add red beans chili cheese corn chips whatever veggies you want it's so good
Lindsey W.
Shamong , NJ
I'm not a huge fan of salads, and the only way I eat salads is with Ken's smoked applewood bacon French dressing. It has a great taste to it and can go with any type of salad.