BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ken's® Chef's Reserve™ Creamy Greek Dressing.
1941 Ken's® Steak House Dressing.
Made with extra virgin olive oil.

Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I love greek dressing, Kens greek dressing is my favorite, so i decided to try this creamy one. It is very good!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I love Greek dressing, and this is a great variation on the original. The creamy version packs a lot of flavor
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
Smooth and creamy, this dressing gives my salad a little something extra to kick up the taste just a bit!!
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
I really don’t recommend this dressing because it’s not worth buying or delicious i really didn’t like it
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I don’t like it. My hubby likes it somewhat. It just taste really bad. I really dislike the ingredients.
Jenna H.
Beachwood , NJ
I like salad it is heaven in a bowl the best salad has such a good dressing that evening will enjoy it
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
This runch in amazing ! The taste is just perfect and it goes with any type of salad ! I love this one and i’ll highly recommend it ❤❤️️
Victoria I.
Amazing dress souce for salad and also for sandwiches!! Nice taste, price and easy to find in the supermarket. I love it
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Very good , just a regular salad dressings not much I can really say ,taste is good but again just a regular dressing
MariaGabriela M.
Jersey City, NJ
Pretty nice, nothing to special but tastes good and goes well with so many things. Got mine online