BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ken's® Chef's Reserve™ Creamy Greek Dressing.
1941 Ken's® Steak House Dressing.
Made with extra virgin olive oil.

Sophia M.
I'm not very picky when it comes to food in general. I do love having salads every day with my lunch and this dressing is nice with any type of Caesar salad. It's pretty affordable and can be found at any major grocery store. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with salad dressings. The only reason I'd give this a 4/5 is because it feels a little too salty for a creamy dressing.
Sarah H.
I had never had a creamy Greek dressing before, just the traditional oil and vinegar. I really like this even though it does have a higher amount of calories and calories from fat. If I am out of ranch I can go real easy with this for the kids. Looks like ranch, and although it doesn’t taste the same they will eat it if I am not heavy handed.
Mia P.
This is the most authentic Greek salad dressing on the Market. I picked it up at Walmart. I make Greek pasta Salad and the dressing has to be just right and this one is as authentic as you can get! I highly recommend this salad dressing if you want a taste of authentic Greek salad dressing.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ken's is the only brand of dressing we buy at our house and when I discovered the creamy Greek I was instantly in love. Obviously it inst quite as healthy as  vinaigrette style Greek but it tastes amazing and works so good as a dip for veggies too!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Was not super impressed with this dressing. It was ok. I purchased mine at Mariano’s. I love all the other kens dressings so I was hoping I would love this one too. I probably wouldn’t get it again but I could see other people enjoy it if they are into really intense dressings
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Loved this! I have been looking for a cheaper option of my favorites Greek yogurt dressing and this one worked and tasted well. I got them on sale but then normal price wasn't bad either. Great flavor with a few fewer calories.
Jadi S.
This Greek dressing taste so good on a salad! One of my favorite dressings that you can but almost anywhere as far as I’m aware it’s affordable to me and I would but again I do suggest this dressing to all my salad lovers
Shannon P.
This is delicious! It is hard to find a creamy Greek or Kristina dressing and this one is definitely on my radar from now on. It is affordable and provides great flavor. It is also a new favorite of my husbands as well.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This is a good, creamy Caesar dressing without any overpowering flavors, like some Caesar dressings can have. This one reminds me of the dressing you get when you order a Caesar salad from Red Lobster.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this for a healthier version of a creamy salad dressing. It’s delicious and doesn’t have the low calorie taste. The Greek yogurt makes it extra creamy and it’s so good for all types of salads.