Ken's Chef's Reserve Creamy Caesar With Roasted Garlic uploaded by Vanessa N.Ken's Chef's Reserve Creamy Caesar With Roasted Garlic uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY KEN'S #63 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Water, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Egg Yolk, Distilled Vinegar, Roasted Garlic Puree (Garlic, Water, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice (Including Mustard And Celery), Peppercorns, Garlic,* Natural Flavor, Fermented Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Onion,* Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Peel, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Tamarind, Anchovy (Fish). *Dried

Kristen B.
Oh my goodness... so I accidentally bought this I thought that this was regular caesar dressing so when I got home I was disappointed in myself for not reading the label and with no time I decided to use it and grab the regular caesar dressing next time I went out. But to my surprise this is by far my favorite caesar dressing! We also had friends over for dinner and they all asked me where I got this dressing and went and got some right after they left our house! I really love the garlic flavor and also that it is creamy! Don't knock it till you try it!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
One of the best creamy Caesar dressings I've had, ever. It's super versatile and can be used to create some pretty tasty dishes! The flavor is sooo good. The consistency is perfect and you get a good amount in each bottle. I love making chicken Caesar salad and using Kens Creamy Ceasar dressing. Sooo good.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I love Kens dressing. I’m t has a nice hearty flavor that makes you enjoy your salad even more. The creamy Caesar is my favorite and I think there’s a steakhouse ranch or steakhouse Caesar that’s really good too. I definitely recommend this dressing.
Vanessa N.
Round Rock , TX
The best Cesar dressing I’ve been tasted, it’s creamy and delicious... the only thing That I don’t like is the bottle because it’s to big and sometimes y serve too much dressing
Faviola L.
Definitely my favorite store bought Caesar dressing. It's the right amount of creamy taste and it seems like it has little little pieces of parmesan. I also like that it isn't bitter because I always try others and they kind of taste sour. Definitely should try and it's a great price for the smaller sized bottle.
Lauren D.
I do love this dressing. I don't keep a lot of food in the house, but dressings like this are so great on salads. For dipping chicken fingers. Fries. Pizza. You name it. This creamy garlic dressing is legit good on EVERYTHING! It's not an overpowering taste. It just adds nice flavor to everything.
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I am someone who thinks salad is just boring and plain unless you have the right salad dressing! That's why I like using Ken's Creamy Caesar dressing. I like the taste as well as the texture to brighten up an otherwise boring salad. I usually buy it at walmart or shoprite, when its on sale.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
This dressing is really creamy and has a nice flavor. Tastes great on a homemade grilled chicken Caesar salad. My favorite dressing is Caesar so I try them all when I see them to find my favorite one and I’ve purchased this brand more than once. Very affordable as well.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
I cannot say enough about this dressing I buy 3 bottles at a time it’s so good. It tastes like homemade Caesar and I can’t find any that compare. I usually have the salad with steak night or Italian night. You won’t regret trying it. I recommend to everyone!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love Ken's dressings. This Creamy Caesar with Roasted Garlic is my all time favorite caesar salad dressing! It just has an amazing flavor and tops all other caesar dressings I would have to say. It's very light and creamy and has the perfect hint of garlic.