Ken's Chef's Reserve Creamy Caesar With Roasted Garlic

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Water, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Egg Yolk, Distilled Vinegar, Roasted Garlic Puree (Garlic, Water, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice (Including Mustard And Celery), Peppercorns, Garlic,* Natural Flavor, Fermented Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Onion,* Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Peel, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Tamarind, Anchovy (Fish). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Chef's Reserve Creamy Caesar With Roasted Garlic!
a month agoBoston, MA
This is Caesar dressing done right! This is my go to dressing when making Caesar salad. It’s creamy, has the right amount of cheese and garlic. It’s the #1 pick in my family!!
25 days ago
I love Ken's creamy ceasar dressing. It has the taste of a ceasar dressing and the creaminess of a ranch dressing, it's the perfect combo. Its smooth and has a great taste.
a month ago
Taste just right ! The garlic does not over power the Caesar. Rich, good texture, healthier than other salad dressing, great quantity also! The bottle comes fulled up.! Always taste amazing and never disappoints !
a month agoUnion, NJ
This was on sale at my local grocery store and I decided to try it. Haven't tried another brand of this dressing since. It's like the perfect combination of light and creamy. A little goes a long way.
2 years ago
Oh my goodness... so I accidentally bought this I thought that this was regular caesar dressing so when I got home I was disappointed in myself for not reading the label and with no time I decided to use it and grab the regular caesar dressing next time I went out. But to my surprise this is by far my favorite caesar dressing! We also had friends over for dinner and they all asked me where I got this dressing and went and got some right after they left our house! I really love the garlic flavor and also that it is creamy! Don't knock it till you try it!
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
One of the best creamy Caesar dressings I've had, ever. It's super versatile and can be used to create some pretty tasty dishes! The flavor is sooo good. The consistency is perfect and you get a good amount in each bottle. I love making chicken Caesar salad and using Kens Creamy Ceasar dressing. Sooo good.
2 years agoArlington , VA
I love Kens dressing. I’m t has a nice hearty flavor that makes you enjoy your salad even more. The creamy Caesar is my favorite and I think there’s a steakhouse ranch or steakhouse Caesar that’s really good too. I definitely recommend this dressing.
2 years ago
Definitely my favorite store bought Caesar dressing. It's the right amount of creamy taste and it seems like it has little little pieces of parmesan. I also like that it isn't bitter because I always try others and they kind of taste sour. Definitely should try and it's a great price for the smaller sized bottle.
2 years agoNew York, NY
I do love this dressing. I don't keep a lot of food in the house, but dressings like this are so great on salads. For dipping chicken fingers. Fries. Pizza. You name it. This creamy garlic dressing is legit good on EVERYTHING! It's not an overpowering taste. It just adds nice flavor to everything.
2 years agoMilford, PA
I am someone who thinks salad is just boring and plain unless you have the right salad dressing! That's why I like using Ken's Creamy Caesar dressing. I like the taste as well as the texture to brighten up an otherwise boring salad. I usually buy it at walmart or shoprite, when its on sale.