Ken's Caesar Dressing

by Ken's

.Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Water, Cider Vinegar, Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Anchovies, Dried Garlic, Spice, Garlic Powder, Mustard Flour, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Beta Carotene (Color)

Doo you like this one better than the creamy style?
Start your review of Ken's Caesar Dressing!
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my most favorite dressings in a bottle. Love the hint or anchovy like a real Caesar dressing. Not to fishy. Love the cheese and garlic flavor. This dressing is not to heavy. This is my go to Caesar dressing and I use it on all types of salads.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
We usually buy the light version of this dressing. Full flavor and fewer calories. It doesn't have the weird aftertaste that some dressings have.
Courtney H.
There are a few "flavors" that have an odd aftertaste but overall these are really great dressings for a super low price. The labels look kind of old school steakhouse which is kinda neat and they carry a LOT of different "flavor" options. Great as a marinade too.
Shateria O.
Cambridge
My all time favorite Cesar dressing. Not only good for a salad but it works great as a marinade as well.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Ken's Caesar Dressing is one of my favorite dressings ever. It’s pretty tasty and I plan on buying again. I definitely recommend this product. I like to have this dressing on hand at all times. I typically find when I need.
Amber R.
This is one of my all-time favorite dressings. I appreciate that a little goes a long way. It’s consistently priced at an [email protected] point and widely available. I’ve always been satisfied with the flavor as well.
Danielle S.
Ocean, NJ
This is one of my Favorite salad dressing is out there, it is really healthy and we present the flavor in the salad, it comes in a really big bottle and you gonna get your moneys worth. Every time I purchased this my family goes through it so quick because we all love it so much
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Overall it’s a pretty great dressing, definitely an oil base. I typically prefer a creamy based Caesar dressing but this was a nice change of pace. Great balance of flavors with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Definitely tastes best on a salad, didn’t love it tossed into my wrap.
NikkiNik P.
I wasn't sure what a "caesar dressing" was, but I tried this&loved it. It's a perfectly light, tastey, oil based dressing. I make a berry salad, with about 3-4 different berries&this dressing is AMAZING on it! I definitely fell in love with caesar dressing now lol 😉😘😘
Jean B.
Mahopac, NY
A very nice tasting dressing has everything you are looking for in a Caesar Dressing I enjoy it on not only salads but on other foods as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...