Ken's Buttermilk Ranch uploaded by Alicia B.

BY KEN'S #23 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Cultured Buttermilk, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic Juice, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Juice, Polysorbate 60, Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Spice, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vinegar Powder, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Milk, Citric Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Buy on Walmart*
Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
My grandchildren love chicken nuggets. Now you know nuggets just don’t taste the same without dipping sauce. Well I get it most kids aren’t brand snobby, but us memes are. I like the Ken’s Buttermilk Ranch, because the zing of the buttermilk is there. I used to use the “other” brand, but started noticing the taste was becoming more chemical tasting. So while deciding on a dressing I thought I would give the Ken’s a try, since I had it at restaurants before. And let me tell you it did not disappoint. If you like the buttermilk ranch, please give this brand a chance.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this ranch because I think it tastes more like homemade instead of store bought. It has a more creamy and natural taste than some other ranch dressings that you buy. It's also not too thick. Some can be really thick and this one is perfect
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This is pretty good. Lots of restaurants I’ve been to carry this. I prefer homemade ranch over bottled ranch bought from grocery stores. It always had a weird twang/kick to it. I have purchased this before and I would probably purchase again in a pinch.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
This dressing wasn’t too bad. The price was a little higher than we usually spend but we figured for the price it must be good. We bought it to pair with buffalo wings for a football night. We were surprised that we liked it very much. Only 4 stars because of the price but we recommend it.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is hands down my favorite ranch. I always pick it up when its on sale so that I have a few back ups! I use it for everything from salad to pizza. Its great on broccoli and cheddar bites. Definitely try this if you love ranch!
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
This is the absolute BEST ranch dressing! It has a great depth of flavor and it has a thick and smooth consistency. It can be found at most grocery stores and the price is great. I recommend Ken’s over all over salad dressing.
Grace W.
This is my favorite store bought ranch. I love ranch and eat it with about every meal. It is very good and a small bottle goes a long way. It is not too expensive and the ranch Tastes homemade. A very good home ranch to have.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is one of the only ranch dressings that I will use. I prefer this over hidden valley ranch any day! This has such a great taste bd even if it’s a little more pricey than some of the dressings it’s definitely worth it!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
My all time favorite!!!! This is the best ranch dressing I have ever tasted that is store bought. It isn't as tangy as the classic original it is creamy and delicious this brand is a little lore money hut it's worth it.
Brianna D.
This is a good ranch dressing! It is very creamy and has good flavor. I would definitely recommend it. I usually only eat this in restaurants as I have other brands of ranch I like better, but I do still enjoy this ranch.