Ken's Buttermilk Ranch uploaded by Alicia B.

BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Cultured Buttermilk, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic Juice, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Juice, Polysorbate 60, Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Spice, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vinegar Powder, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Milk, Citric Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this ranch because I think it tastes more like homemade instead of store bought. It has a more creamy and natural taste than some other ranch dressings that you buy. It's also not too thick. Some can be really thick and this one is perfect
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is hands down my favorite ranch. I always pick it up when its on sale so that I have a few back ups! I use it for everything from salad to pizza. Its great on broccoli and cheddar bites. Definitely try this if you love ranch!
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
This is the absolute BEST ranch dressing! It has a great depth of flavor and it has a thick and smooth consistency. It can be found at most grocery stores and the price is great. I recommend Ken’s over all over salad dressing.
Grace W.
This is my favorite store bought ranch. I love ranch and eat it with about every meal. It is very good and a small bottle goes a long way. It is not too expensive and the ranch Tastes homemade. A very good home ranch to have.
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I found the most amazing ranch sauce ever. I literally use it for so many things and this is the first brand I go to. Dipping saice this is it, Salad dressing this is it, chicken wraps do I really have to repeat myself lol You will not be disappointed by this ranch!!!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is one of the only ranch dressings that I will use. I prefer this over hidden valley ranch any day! This has such a great taste bd even if it’s a little more pricey than some of the dressings it’s definitely worth it!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
My all time favorite!!!! This is the best ranch dressing I have ever tasted that is store bought. It isn't as tangy as the classic original it is creamy and delicious this brand is a little lore money hut it's worth it.
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
Kens buttermilk ranch is my favorite dressing. It’s so creamy and thick. You barely need any for a delicious salad. I also eat it with raw veggies for a snack. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Crista M.
Oxford
I like to switch up my brands of Ranch because I grow tired of using the same brand everyday. This is a great brand that I rarely grow tired of. I use ranch on my pizza mostly. I also mix ranch with mayonnaise and use it on sandwich’s, it is so good!!!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
Ken's is very popular where I live in the Northeast. Many of my family members enjoy this ranch. I personally prefer other brands like Marie's or Hidden Valley. There are often many coupons in the Sunday newspaper for Ken's, so I can often get them for very cheap. I would only buy this brand on sale. It has a very rich taste and has very noticeable spices. I think it is great for dipping but can be a bit too much on a salad.

Walmart