Ken's Buttermilk Ranch uploaded by Alicia B.

BY KEN'S #41 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Cultured Buttermilk, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic Juice, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Juice, Polysorbate 60, Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Spice, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vinegar Powder, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Milk, Citric Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

Buy on Amazon
Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
My grandchildren love chicken nuggets. Now you know nuggets just don’t taste the same without dipping sauce. Well I get it most kids aren’t brand snobby, but us memes are. I like the Ken’s Buttermilk Ranch, because the zing of the buttermilk is there. I used to use the “other” brand, but started noticing the taste was becoming more chemical tasting. So while deciding on a dressing I thought I would give the Ken’s a try, since I had it at restaurants before. And let me tell you it did not disappoint. If you like the buttermilk ranch, please give this brand a chance.
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
The best bottled ranch you can buy! I wish it wasn’t quite so thick, but it’s worth it for the best flavor. Although making it from scratch or Hidden Valley packer is the best, for the convenience of a bottle, this is the best! Use the buttermilk variety for a richer, creamier flavor.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
This ranch is about as close as I can get to "restaurant-style" ranch (and I have tried a LOT of ranch!). It's super creamy and has a great flavor that works as a marinade for meat, a salad dressing, and pretty much anything else you could imagine using it for.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this ranch because I think it tastes more like homemade instead of store bought. It has a more creamy and natural taste than some other ranch dressings that you buy. It's also not too thick. Some can be really thick and this one is perfect
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is hands down my favorite ranch. I always pick it up when its on sale so that I have a few back ups! I use it for everything from salad to pizza. Its great on broccoli and cheddar bites. Definitely try this if you love ranch!
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
This is the absolute BEST ranch dressing! It has a great depth of flavor and it has a thick and smooth consistency. It can be found at most grocery stores and the price is great. I recommend Ken’s over all over salad dressing.
Grace W.
This is my favorite store bought ranch. I love ranch and eat it with about every meal. It is very good and a small bottle goes a long way. It is not too expensive and the ranch Tastes homemade. A very good home ranch to have.
Amber B.
Casar, NC
I am a ranch addict! Kens is smooth and just the right mix of tangy and sweet. I pair it with just about anything! It’s not expensive but delivers in quality and taste. Always satisfied with Ken’s and I purchase regularly.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is one of the only ranch dressings that I will use. I prefer this over hidden valley ranch any day! This has such a great taste bd even if it’s a little more pricey than some of the dressings it’s definitely worth it!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
My all time favorite!!!! This is the best ranch dressing I have ever tasted that is store bought. It isn't as tangy as the classic original it is creamy and delicious this brand is a little lore money hut it's worth it.