Ken's Buttermilk Ranch

Soybean Oil, Cultured Buttermilk, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic Juice, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Juice, Polysorbate 60, Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Spice, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vinegar Powder, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Milk, Citric Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Buttermilk Ranch!
a day ago
I love this ranch dressing It has such a nice creamy homemade flavor to it I've always used Hidden Valley which I still love but I keep Ken's in house at all times now and the even have a really good sesame Asian dressing that's fat free I believe
a day agoKings Mtn, NC
The BEST ranch EVER. I will choose this over any other brand, any day. There’s something about Ken’s that’s different. As a ranch lover, I’ve tried pretty much every brand out there. But no one can beat this.
15 hours agoDurham, NC
I find a lot of ranch dressings too sweet. But this has a good balance. I go for the buttermilk because it’s versatile as a dressing or a dip. I’ve even used it as a marinade.
a day ago
This is the best bottled ranch I've tried... and I'm a huge ranch snob. I usually prefer to make the popular brand (HV) but if I don't feel like it, this is my go to.
a month agoPhoenix, AZ
Kens dressings are my favorite store brand. I love the flavor of the ranch and the Caesar. Definitely a steakhouse dressing quality. They can be pricey but I usually buy them at Winco and they are always priced reasonably. Great dressings!!!
23 days agoCherryville, NC
I actually prefer Ken’s Ranch over Hidden Valley, because it has more of a homemade flavor in my opinion than Hidden Valley does. It’s priced comparably as well. HOWEVER, I am married to a picky eater, so I don’t get to purchase this brand of dressing as often as I’d like to, because he’s a HVR devotee through and through.
13 days agoWarner Robins , GA
There are a lot of Ranch chicken recipes floating around out there on the net, but I have discovered the hard way that the thicker salad dressings, while excellent on actual salad, don't work very well as marinades on chicken. Ken's Buttermilk Ranch has a more liquid consistency that penetrates the chicken and flavors the whole cut while the buttermilk makes it more tender. Yum.
3 months agoPuyallup
I used to be a Kraft Ranch fan. Then someone brought this to a potluck and I was a changed woman. I will only buy Ken's Buttermilk Ranch now. It's lighter than Kraft and the taste is fresh and delicious. Even my kids prefer it! I will usually have a small cup of this with veggies at lunch time.
a month ago
This dressing is bomb on anything, not just salad. I use this to dunk chicken strips in, French fries, veggies&even potato chips! It's so versatile because it's just so yummy buttery rich&full of classic ranch flavor. Love Ken's 😍
25 days agoAdvance, NC
This salad dressing is absolutely the best! It’s creamy with a great flavor. Not only do I use it on salads but in casseroles and as a coating,basting, or marinade for chicken, and pork chops. Hands down best ranch ever.