Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Melissa W.Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Helena J.Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Theresa M.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Bodifying Formula For Volume and Fullness Amplify fine, lifeless hair with this volume-enhancing shampoo.  Proteins and Panthenol help to create body and fullness. No Animal Testing This Bottle Contains 25% Post - Consumer Recycled Plastic Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it see more...

Melissa W.
Bowmansville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
I love how this smells, and how it leaves my hair feeling. I do recommend using the conditioner as well. And I want a box😊 please
Alexis H.
By far my favorite shampoo. Can wake up in the morning and my hair has amazing volume. Great to use the day I curl my hair. Love!
Chelsea H.
Mustang, OK
I was die hard redken fan before I found kenra. Now this is my new fav go to. I want to try their color safe shampoos next!
Kelly T.
Mentor , OH
It’s my go to! I love the smell, how great my hair looks after using it! Pair it with the conditioner and it is AMAZING!
Lorie C.
cochranton
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 33.79 Ounce more...
Ive been needing a shampoo for my fine hair and this products delivers! Gives my fine hair volume and smells great!
Laura F.
Macon, GA
This smells so good and really gives my hair a lot of volume. It's my favorite shampoo and lasts a good long time.
Madison L.
Nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
My favorite shampoo by far. It smells amazing, lasts forever, and gives my fine hair great volume and texture.
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
Definitely smells great but very waxy and I felt like it weighed my hair down rather than giving me volume.
Toni S.
Nampa, ID
This shampoo works great and smells really good! I have long waist length hair and this pumps up the volume.
Helena J.
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
Absolutely love this shampoo. It smells nice, works great for my flat hair and you only need a little.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
How does this product work for straight hair?
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
I love this shampoo wondered if anyone alternates another one with this tends to be too much used daily
Meredith D.
I have pretty fine hair and am looking to give my hair a little boost. I currently use drug store shampoo like Pantene or Tresemme, but they are not doing the trick. Does this shampoo work as well as it says it will?? Looking to buy!