Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Melissa W.Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Helena J.Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Theresa M.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Bodifying Formula For Volume and Fullness Amplify fine, lifeless hair with this volume-enhancing shampoo.  Proteins and Panthenol help to create body and fullness. No Animal Testing This Bottle Contains 25% Post - Consumer Recycled Plastic Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it see more...

Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Love love this shampoo! My hair feels extremely soft every time I use it. This is probably my second favorite shampoo to have. I have thin oily hair so for me to love a shampoo is great lol. I highly recommend this shampoo!!
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
I really like this shampoo, I use it every once in a while, rotating it with another shampoo. It really thickens my fine hair and doesn't weight it down if used in a rotation. The smell is wonderful too, not too fruity and not synthetic smelling. I really like that it doesn't contain parabens.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Anything Kenra I swear by. They keep your hair clean for a long time compared to some shampoos that my hair feels dirty after just a day plus they smell good.
Christina M.
Spring Valley, CA
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I love his shampoo so much that I buy it in the largest bottle possible so it will last longer! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft.
Michelle S.
Indianapolis , IN
I was really hoping this shampoo would work for my limp color treated hair, but all it seems to do is dry out my hair and make my ends look really frazzled.
Brittany R.
This product is amazing. Kenra is a great brand. It smells great and works well. Price point is semi expensive but worth it to keep your hair healthy.
Kate S.
Mukwonago, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
Love this shampoo! Doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry or itchy! I have oily hair and it does a great job extending my washes! It also smells amazing!
Jane W.
Birmingham
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
My hair dresser uses this on me. I don’t give it a 5 stars bec I feel like it leaves a slight residue on my hair and weighs it down. It smells great!
Cheyenne H.
3443 s 113ths st apt 8 west allis wi 53227
Purchased at: Target
The only shampoo I will ever use. Kenra always makes my hair fee sol soft! A big bottle of this last me a couple months and is worth the price.
Kelsey F.
Oswego, IL
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I have been impressed with the volume this shampoo has given me! The smell is fruity and pleasant and it’s easy to lather! Highly recommend
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
How does this product work for straight hair?
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
I love this shampoo wondered if anyone alternates another one with this tends to be too much used daily
Meredith D.
I have pretty fine hair and am looking to give my hair a little boost. I currently use drug store shampoo like Pantene or Tresemme, but they are not doing the trick. Does this shampoo work as well as it says it will?? Looking to buy!