Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Melissa W.Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Helena J.Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Theresa M.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Bodifying Formula For Volume and Fullness Amplify fine, lifeless hair with this volume-enhancing shampoo.  Proteins and Panthenol help to create body and fullness. No Animal Testing This Bottle Contains 25% Post - Consumer Recycled Plastic Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it see more...

Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
I do not like this shampoo AT ALL. I bought it at ULTA and it had no consistency whatsoever. It was very watery. I also didn't like that it kind of made my hair frizzy even before drying it. The conditioner is no good either! I won't buy this again.
Marcella K.
Louisville, KY
I love Kenra volumizing conditioner, but the shampoo makes my scalp SO ITCHY. I had no issues with dandruff until I tried this shampoo. And this is just from washing my hair every other day. For as much as it dried my scalp, it really didn't make my hair look or feel any better.
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
This shampoo will give you va va voom hair in one shampoo alone! I love the whole Kenra line and picked up this shampoo during an Ulta sale. It has a slightly fruity scent and reminds me of pineapples. Perfect for a early morning shower to wake you up and start your day off right.
kailey s.
Omaha, NE
I buy this at the cos store for cheap but I think it is a pretty good basic shampoo. Nothing crazy awesome but good to switch between of a couple different ones. I like the cosmetology discount on it and its a favorite when i stop at that store.
Emily C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love the way this smells and it cleans my hair and scalp well but it works best when paired with a great conditioner. I have thick coarse dry hair and if I use this without a conditioner my hair is just a tangled mess. I can't use it in the winter months either because it makes my dry scalp worse
Brianna G.
Crouse, NC
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
This bottle will last me months and months! You only need a small amount to massage onto your scalp. I like to let my wavy hair kinda do it’s own thing while I sleep, then tweak it in the mornings, so with this shampoo I wake up with some MAJOR lift!! It’s absolutely incredible. And it smells amazing as well!
Alonna N.
This shampoo doesn't work well for my fine hair. It doesn't give my hair any volume at all. It feels heavy straight after washing it. I prefer the color maintenance as to this one.
Carlee C.
Payson, AZ
I have a lot of hair but it doesn't always look like it because a lot of products weigh down my hIr. This shampoo seems to get all of the built up product out of my hair and allow for me to have more volume when I'm staying.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Love love this shampoo! My hair feels extremely soft every time I use it. This is probably my second favorite shampoo to have. I have thin oily hair so for me to love a shampoo is great lol. I highly recommend this shampoo!!
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
I really like this shampoo, I use it every once in a while, rotating it with another shampoo. It really thickens my fine hair and doesn't weight it down if used in a rotation. The smell is wonderful too, not too fruity and not synthetic smelling. I really like that it doesn't contain parabens.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
How does this product work for straight hair?
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
I love this shampoo wondered if anyone alternates another one with this tends to be too much used daily
Meredith D.
I have pretty fine hair and am looking to give my hair a little boost. I currently use drug store shampoo like Pantene or Tresemme, but they are not doing the trick. Does this shampoo work as well as it says it will?? Looking to buy!