Kenra Volumizing Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Body, bounce and fullness are created with lift at the root. Kenra Volumizing Shampoo increases volume 30% for all hair types. This pH-balancing system is designed to match the pH of hair, sebum, and the scalp to lift at the root and encourage supple growt

I’m finding my hair is a bit try with this shampoo, have others experienced it?
Is it normal for this shampoo to leave my hair feeling oily?
Curious they changed the formula and I am seeing a lot of negative reviews on this has anyone tried the newest version I noticed they took a lot of the good stuff out ?
Start your review of Kenra Volumizing Shampoo!
Brazil, IN
Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Katrina S.
This conditioner makes my hair feel so silky smooth while giving volume. My favorite thing about this is the scent. Kind of reminds me of peach ring candies! Kenra Volumizing Shampoo
Allen, TX
Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by CANDICE D.
Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by CANDICE D.
Kenra shampoo is gentle and you only need a dime size on your palm to give your hair lots of lather! The conditioner works fast and leaves your hair silky! Great for my curly hair!
Chester Twp, PA
Kenra Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn’t like this shampoo at all I mean it does smell really nice but that isn’t what I look for in a shampoo unfortunately. The shampoo has a rather runny very liquid like texture and it doesn’t build up any kind of lather. I didn’t feel like it cleaned my hair at all and my hair felt dry after rinsing. My hair was so tangle and didn’t feel great overall. This shampoo is not for me.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product. Does what it says it's going to do. I will buy this product again. Smells great. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
Lock Haven, PA
This stuff is great. Let’s start with first things first; this stuff smells so good you’ll want to eat it! (BUT DON’T😂) It smells exactly like peach rings, even my friends and family that have been to my house agree! (YES IT’S “SHOW OFF” GOOD🤩) This shampoo also gives my hair a little more fullness, which makes all the difference for me personally. It smells great, makes my hair feel clean & healthy. I recommend it 10/10!!
Winterville , NC
Love this for my fine flat hair! Amazing smell and works really well! I had volume and bounce I didn’t think was possible! Will continue to buy this line and brand in the future! Excited to see what new products they have in store! Love it!
Philadelphia
Love this shampoo! I was struggling with flat hair & needed some real volume, and let me tell you....this did just the trick! I bought this based on others reviews & it did not disappoint
Gordon, NE
Love the saline quality we get out of using this brand of shampoo. Also love the smell
This is a great volumizing shampoo. I use it daily and I really notice a difference in how volumized my fine hair is! Has a nice delicate fruity smell and lathers really well. The shampoo is a little on the priceier side but it's worth the splurge.
cochranton
Ive been needing a shampoo for my fine hair and this products delivers! Gives my fine hair volume and smells great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Knoxville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Kenra Volumizing Shampoo ? Who has used this product? Does it work well with fine/oily hair?
Amanda T. il y a 2 ans
Hello! I have fine hair that can get oily at times. I use this and I really like it! It gives my hair volume and smells nice to! My hair is very flat and hard to do anything with but this shampoo and conditioner combo has helped a lot!