Kenra Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Amanda M.Kenra Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Brittany G.Kenra Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Danielle W.

BY KENRA

Bodifying Formula for Volume and Fullness Add body and fullness with this volume-enhancing conditioner.  Silk protein-enriched formula restores strength and manageability to hair. No animal testing. This bottle contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to. see more...

• How does this brand compare to other volumizing condition...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this product?1 Answers
  • "They make your hair smell wonderful and also feel wonderful." in 1 review
  • "I have he matching shampoo with this and it makes my hair smell and feel so good!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your hair very very smooth, and doesn't frizz after you blow dry your hair." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my dry hair soft and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair but I enjoy volume and this did not weigh my hair down at all!" in 1 review
Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz, Kenra Volumizing Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz, Kenra Volumizing Conditioner, 10.1 Ounce, Kenra Volumizing Conditioner, 33.79 Ounce more...
Never have I been more disappointed in a professional hair care conditioner. My ends always seem dry after I use this. Also, the formula is very running that I don’t feel like it’s penetrating beneath my hair’s surface.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Love the smell of this conditioner! Very tropical/fruity scent. I only use this a few times a week on my ends because it is a bit heavy. It's a bit pricey, but it does a good job at keeping split ends at Bay.
Lauren M.
Earlsboro, OK
Review for: Kenra Volumizing Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I love all of the kenra products especially the conditioner! The volumizing actually does give me volume and it does not make my hair oily like some other brands tend to do. This is one product I buy in the biggest size I can!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Love love love this condition combined with the volumizing shampoo and mousse! I got them during Ulta's jumbo sale and I will buy them again for sure. My lifeless limp hair seriously has some life now!
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
My absolute favorite conditioner! I have very fine hair and have a ton of it. This product really helps my flat hair to have a "boost." It's the first conditioner I've used that I can actually tell a difference in! Will be buying again!
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
You can not go wrong with the Kenra product line . They use the highest quality ingredients in thier products . Kenra nourishes , strengthens , and hydrates my hair. Plus I love the smell of my hair and others always notice too !
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I think you can pair this conditioner with any shampoo, not just Kenra brand.
It's really great because it's super light weight and won't weigh your hair down after your shower.
I have wavy/curly hairI, so I use a moisturing or curl enhancing shampoo and follow up with this conditioner so that my hair is soft and moisturized, but my curls don't get weighed down.
It still softens my hair and detangles it so I can run a comb through my hair.
And it smells nice!
The formula is a little thin, but I guess that would be expected for a light weight conditioner. That's the whole point!
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
I absolutely love this product. I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it. This keeps my hair soft and shiny and gives my hair the lift it needs to use my full head of hair instead of it being flat and at times greasy. I would recommend this to anyone struggling to find a good conditioner. Great for all types of hair!
Jessica O.
I do not like this conditioner AT ALL. I bought it at ULTA and it had no
consistency whatsoever. It was very watery. I also didn't like that it
kind of made my hair frizzy even before drying it. I was recommended this product by an ULTA employee and was pretty disappointed in it. I use their hairspray and it is pretty good so for this to be the same brand is kind of disappointing.
Angela H.
With my thin, blonde hair always being damaged by the sun and styling, I was desperate to find a product that would make my hair smooth and healthy. My hairdresser kept having me try their salon products. However, I used a relatives' Kenra conditioner and was amazed! I bought my own and three weeks later my hairdresser was dying to know what was making my hair look and feel so healthy!
Becky J.
How does this brand compare to other volumizing conditioners?
Ashley F.
How often do you use this product?

back