BY KENRA

Super Hold Finishing Spray Hold Index:  25 Volume Spray provides the maximum amount of volume and hold possible.  It leaves hair looking natural and shiny while imparting the strength and volume necessary to make any style last all day. No Animal Testing Contains No CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.  This formula complies with the most recent VOC Clean Air Standards. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any produc see more...

Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Spray
  • "This entire brand is amazing, I can't say enough good things about it." in 1 review
  • "It has a great hold without all the sticky residue." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product when you just want a light hold on your hair, it has a nice smell and washes out easy" in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and this product definitely holds everything in place, just make sure that your hair is right where you want it before using this" in 1 review
  • "So worth the price tag, it gives great volume even on long hair." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Review for: Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Spray, 10 oz more...
I bought this hairspray to try because it was on sale and the Kenra products are typically really good. I must say I was super pleased with this hairspray! It holds my curls super well, for a fair amount of time, smells nice, and actually gave my curls some volume! I have thin hair so sometimes my curls don't hold well or fall flat. However, this hairspray exceeded my expectations. I will defintiely be buying a bigger thing of this! I know it will be more pricy than what I'm used to buying but it is totally worth it! I'd definitely recommend this to others. I seriously can't be happier with this. It does everything I had hoped for.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Spray, 10 oz more...
Again, I’m a huge fan of the kenra line. Great value just a little pricey but great quality. Gives an all day hold and it smells great also does not leave your hair heavy. I will buy over and over again
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
This is honestly been my go to hairspray for 15 years it is one hairstylist choice of words and it’s the only thing that I will guarantee a style of my clients for definitely my favorite hairspray of all time if you haven’t used it before you definitely should try it
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Review for: Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Spray, 10 oz more...
This spray is no joke when it comes to holding your curls! I can spray this in my hair and it last all day! Also a little goes a long way so you don’t have to spray all over the place to get good results.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
So I have really straight hair, and since I can remember whenever I try curling my hair no matter what I use a curl can never stay in it always falls out ten minutes later. But using this I have no troubles anymore. The only reason I didn't give it full five stars is because it smells kind of weird.
Erica M.
Lafayette
Works great for all hair types! Fantastic smell lightweight feel and an all day hold. I wish they had a bigger size!! I go through this stuff like it's going out of style! Keeps my hair in place all day!!! Thank you hair gods!
Beth C.
What's not to love? Superior hold without crunchiness. It's totally maneuverable. The spray is higher end, but you get what you pay for with this product! I will definitely buy this again as long as I need a reliable hairspray! Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Spray
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
This works really great for my hair. I have thin, pretty straight hair so when I need to curl it, this works well. Cheap hairspray won’t hold my curls, but this does! This is how my curls stay when I use this hairspray.
Anna O.
Lake City, MN
Such great hairspray. This was my favorite when I used to be a hairstylist. It has a great hold, and nice luxurious scent. Also keeps your hair's for having many fly aways and frizz. Seriously great stuff.
Jennifer M.
I dislike the smell that this hair spray leaves in my hair all day. The hold is not very good at all. The can is a good size lady's a while and sprays well. But I just can't get past the scent.