BY KENRA #10 in Hairspray

7-Time Winner Favorite Hairspray 2011 2011 Stylist Choice Award Winner - Behindthechair.com Volume Spray provides the maximum amount of volume and hold possible.  It leaves hair looking natural and shiny while imparting the strength and volume necessary to make any style last all day. For Professional Salon Resale Only VOC levels Do Not Exceed 55% Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Rhonda M.
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
The Holy Grail for hairspray. It has a super strong hold no doubt. It however is so so manageable after you spray it. Doesn’t leave your hair stiff. It smells incredible. It sprays a light mist and even on the hottest most humid days it never lets me down. It dries almost instantly and keeps my baby fine hair in place all day long. It brushes out beautifully leaves no residue or stiffness. It provides so much body and fullness. It is an excellent spray and works great long term. It is expensive but worth the money you invest.
Abbie R.
Saint Paul, MN
MY HOLY GRAIL FOR HAIRSPRAY!

After being a dancer for 18 years, I've used & tried countless amounts of hairspray. Usually the cheapest can I could find that turned my hair into plastic since I'd go through 1 can in a weekend. Now being done with dancing, but still needing hairspray, "plastic" hair will not do.

I can across this hairspray from hearing good things, but not wanting to pay the high end price tag. It was heavily discounted for Amazon Prime day & I decided to take the plunge. Thankfully I did because now I'm hooked for life!

First, I love the smell! Sometimes I use just a little bit so my hair smells good. I like that this hairspray hold everything in place, while keeping my hair soft. Even using it with heat tools such as  a curling iron, it still doesn't harden and solidify. Throughout the day, I don't feel the need to spray extra since I don't need touch ups.
Lindsey G.
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
So I've always been timid about hairsprays, and I've purchased a lot- and I mean a lot- to try and figure it what the hype was about and find one that worked for my hair. I feel safe saying I'm pretty into this one. My stylist uses it all the time on me so I finally broke down and tried it. It's really great, lightweight and makes my pony tails shiny and bouncy. I'd recommend giving it a shot. Also, the packaging is very pretty. :)
Cryssel R.
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
I love Kenra products! I started using them when I saw Biancablovesu on YouTube. It works! It exceeded my expectations. My hair is balayage blonde so I love doing curls and it help it stay in place. I recommend this spray to anyone with different types of hair!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
This is my go to hairspray because it holds the hair all day and into the night. It is perfect for updos and whenever you are at an event of some sort and can’t afford for your hair to be falling or becomingnstraight after curling!
Brooke C.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
The best hairspray I have ever used!! I hate hairsprays that leave your hair so sticky and oily looking! But this is far from that! It has a great hold, and makes my hair stay in place all day! It doesn’t make my hair feel heavy and like I have product in it! It smells so good, and makes my hair so shiny looking! It’s great, and you for sure need it in your life!!!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
This is a great super hold hairspray! It smells great and holds hair in place without making it super stiff or sticky. My only complaint is the very large can is hard to manage if you have small hands.
Amanda W.
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
This is hands down my favorite hair spray in the entire world. It smells like you just got your hair done at the salon and holds all night long. It’s a little on the pricey side but it is totally worth it. It smells amazing and works so well. One bottle lasts a really long time and is great quality. I will never stop using this hairspray.
Tyler S.
Freeport, IL
Review for: Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray #25, 16 oz more...
My favorite hairspray of all time! I have used other sprays and none of them have a hold as strong without leaving a stickle residue. It’s worth the extra money because you don’t need to use a ton. My bottle has lasted me a long time, but each time I’m out I make sure to rebuy. I’ve used it in extremely humid conditions also.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
by far the only hairspray ill ever use! this stuff is AMAZING!!!!! i have pretty fine hair and it not only give me volume but it hold all day and doesn't feel coarse or crunchy! the smell isn't overpowering and the bottle hold enough so you don't have to buy another one for about three months after everyday use.
Amanda K.
Does this spray actually hold like its suppose to? I have very thick hair and I have trouble finding a hairspray that works!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I've heard great things about this hair spray. I wonder if it leaves hair "crunchy" & stiff?
Karen R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Is this good for curly hair?
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
Does this product leave your hair sticky feeling??
Mehgan D.
How well does it hold? And is it healthier for my hair than just the regular drug store hairsprays?