BY KENRA

Kenra volume spray gives a super, all-day hold, and contains a fast-drying formula for finishing any style. Imparts maximum volume and control. Provides excellent humidity resistance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bonnie S.
Hayward
Super lightweight finishing spray, I love that this product can be purchased by both beauty professionals & regular hair junkies alike through places like Ulta. No sticky residue, doesn’t leave an oily finish just a pristine shine. Best when paired with Kenra products ie. shampoo & conditioner.
Tessie R.
Taunton, MA
Everyone needs this super hold hair spray! I have colored curly hair and this hair spray gives me volume that will last for days! It’s a little pricey, however the can is huge and lasts me awhile. This is my go to hairspray! If you’ve been looking for added volume, check this out! Way better than generic brands!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a STRONG hold hairspray. It can be used very sparingly to not make your hair crunchy but if you want your hair to stay in place this is your stuff. It works well for any hair type and can give a lot of texture to your hair. If you are a person that doesn’t like a hairspray with texture avoid this product
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Hands down best hairspray I have used! My best friend is a hairdresser and I have had the opportunity to try many different brands and this is the one I prefer and use the most. It doesn’t leave my hair stiff, keeps my style in place all day, doesn’t leave any flakes and smells great!
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
The BEST hairspray I have ever found!!!! It holds my style in place but can just as easily be brushed through. It never leaves flakes & is just an amazing product!!! (The #25 volume spray)
Aubrey B.
lincoln
This spray is better for thinner hair because I have thick hair and whenever I put some in it will last for an hour and then slowly go back to my normal hair consistency.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Love this hair spray. My all time favorite. The only drawback is you never know if the spray bottle will work the next time you use it. I have taken MANY bottles back to the store because they simply for clogged up and stopped working. I always have to have two bottles one hand in case one doesn't work that day. Very frustrating. If the product itself wasn't as good as it is I would have switched years ago but for me worth the aggravation.
Lauren M.
I love Kendra 25 hairspray! It’s a little pricey but worth every penny. I spray about 6-8 inches away from my hair, let it set for minute then run my fingers through my curls for an all day look that’s not too sticky!! LOVE IT!!
c a s e y e.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried so many sprays and always go back to my Kenra. It is my tried and true favorite and I’m not sure if another brand will ever steal me away.
Sarah P.
Cambridge , OH
Kenrya is amazing I love this product so much it works so well! It doesn’t make my hair feel sticky although it is a little pricey it is worth it!