BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL #10 in Hairspray

Wind resistant up to 25MPH. High humidity resistance up to 24 hours. Super hold up to 120 hours. Flake-free & fast-drying.

Directions:

Shake well. For super hold, hold can 8”–10” from hair and spray over entire finished style in short bursts. To build volume, spray between layers at the base.

Amanda F.
Tampa
I love Kenra hairspray. This product is so effective. I have fine thin hair and most hairsprays tend to weigh my hair down, but not his one. It's lightweight yet has a ton of hold and still adds volume. I was actually introduced to this product by the stylist who did my hair for my wedding. When I went in for my trial run she was using it and it seriously lasted ALL day. So I made sure to ask her what she used when I saw her the next time. They sell it at Ulta, which is where I buy most of my hair products, so that worked out perfect for me.
Lindsey G.
So I've always been timid about hairsprays, and I've purchased a lot- and I mean a lot- to try and figure it what the hype was about and find one that worked for my hair. I feel safe saying I'm pretty into this one. My stylist uses it all the time on me so I finally broke down and tried it. It's really great, lightweight and makes my pony tails shiny and bouncy. I'd recommend giving it a shot. Also, the packaging is very pretty. :)
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Best hairspray ever made, no other spray holds a candle to this one. It’s a good firm hold without being sticky, it’s workable, it smells nice, it gives tons of volume, and I love that you have the option of buying it in a large can. If you need a good hairspray, this is it- it doesn’t get better than this one.
Jennifer W.
Covington, GA
This is my all time favorite finishing spray! I love the hold; it doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff or weighed down I can still manage it and it dies t leave a residue. It even holds up in the Georgia humidity which is a bigger plus. I can’t say enough about how much I love this hairspray, and it smells good too! 💁🏼‍♀️
Amy Z.
This hairspray is my second most fav, I use this when I'm wanting the aerosol spray, it is a super hold so go easy on it! It doesn't seem to leave major buildup like some do. I've used for years in the salon as well as at home. It's won awards for a reason, I would most definitely recommend.
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
I Have Always used Kenra 25 Hair Spray! I use it at home and I use to use it on Clients in the Salon! It has Never let me down. Also, when you shampoo your hair it doesn't leave a film of any kind. So it doesn't way you hair down. It is also, the best hair spray to use for Wedding Hair!
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Cryssel R.
I love Kenra products! I started using them when I saw Biancablovesu on YouTube. It works! It exceeded my expectations. My hair is balayage blonde so I love doing curls and it help it stay in place. I recommend this spray to anyone with different types of hair!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
This is my go to hairspray because it holds the hair all day and into the night. It is perfect for updos and whenever you are at an event of some sort and can’t afford for your hair to be falling or becomingnstraight after curling!
Madeline L.
This hairspray is great. Has that perfect hold without making your hair feel crunchy. I like using it when I curl my hair. It holds the curls all day, and if I want to go back in and brush my hair I can without the brush getting stuck. It doesn’t leave that annoying white residue. The smell isn’t strong or bothersome. It’s a bit pricey but very much worth it.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
THE BEST HAIRSPRAY. In the salon, I kept this hoarded to use on my clients every day! Fantastic hold without any drying, stickiness or overwhelming smell. For a great, classic hairspray to use every day, this is a great pick. I also love Kenra's classy, minimal packaging.
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
Does it take a lot of this hairspray to make your hair have volume? Or does a little go a long way?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I've heard great things about this hair spray. I wonder if it leaves hair "crunchy" & stiff?
Amanda K.
Does this spray actually hold like its suppose to? I have very thick hair and I have trouble finding a hairspray that works!
Karen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good for curly hair?
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
Does this product leave your hair sticky feeling??