BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL #1 in Hairspray

Wind resistant up to 25MPH. High humidity resistance up to 24 hours. Super hold up to 120 hours. Flake-free & fast-drying.

Directions:

Shake well. For super hold, hold can 8”–10” from hair and spray over entire finished style in short bursts. To build volume, spray between layers at the base.

Megan L.
This sh*t is amazing for real. It can be a little pricey but it lasts forever. Like all four years of undergrad forever. It is super volumizing even for people who have really thick hair. my favorite move when curling my hair is once I finish, to tip my head over, spray along all of my hair, and whip back upwards and run my fingers through it for the final look. Volume City, population YOU GIRL!
Melanie D.
Evansville
If you haven't tried this hairspray yet, you need to. This is the BEST hairspray. Since purchasing this years ago, I have tried other hairsprays, yet always find myself comparing them to this gem. It holds your style in place, doesn't feel tacky or crunchy, and is super easy to brush through at the end of the day. I have usually had great experience with Kenra products, and this one is #1!
Melinda R.
I love, love, love Kenra hair spray! I have fine, delicate hair and the Kenra 25 holds my hair all day.  When I brush my hair out at night, this hair spray combs out without pulling out my hair.  I highly recommend this hair spray to anyone who has fine hair.
Anita W.
Walnut Creek, CA
This hairspray will hold any style all night long. However, this smells like hairspray from a barbershop from the 80’s - not great and lingers all day. Not my favorite and I haven’t repurchased since I ran out (took me over a year to finish because of the smell).
Sarah D.
Salisbury
Love the smell of this so much! The scent lingers around all day as well. It holds your hair in place with it not being crunchy. I would recommend this product to anyone! I enjoy most products I have tried from Kenra!
Scarlet F.
Wilmington
Kenra hair spray is hands down the best! Not going to find another one that does as well as this one does. It last for a long time too so when you get a bottle it can last you months depending on how much you use.
Kylie K.
Swannanoa, NC
Absolutely love this stuff! My hair is super straight and fine in texture and this stuff actually gets my hair to hold curl and style. I love the smell as well. Hands down the best I’ve tried, and I’ve tried LOTS.
Amanda F.
Tampa
I love Kenra hairspray. This product is so effective. I have fine thin hair and most hairsprays tend to weigh my hair down, but not his one. It's lightweight yet has a ton of hold and still adds volume. I was actually introduced to this product by the stylist who did my hair for my wedding. When I went in for my trial run she was using it and it seriously lasted ALL day. So I made sure to ask her what she used when I saw her the next time. They sell it at Ulta, which is where I buy most of my hair products, so that worked out perfect for me.
Sophia C.
Salem
I’m not a big fan of hairspray but this works very well. It holds my hair in place and gives lots of volume. The only dislike is that my hair feels a bit sticky after using this. But it does the job well!
Lindsey G.
So I've always been timid about hairsprays, and I've purchased a lot- and I mean a lot- to try and figure it what the hype was about and find one that worked for my hair. I feel safe saying I'm pretty into this one. My stylist uses it all the time on me so I finally broke down and tried it. It's really great, lightweight and makes my pony tails shiny and bouncy. I'd recommend giving it a shot. Also, the packaging is very pretty. :)
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
Does it take a lot of this hairspray to make your hair have volume? Or does a little go a long way?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I've heard great things about this hair spray. I wonder if it leaves hair "crunchy" & stiff?
Amanda K.
Does this spray actually hold like its suppose to? I have very thick hair and I have trouble finding a hairspray that works!
Karen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good for curly hair?
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
Does this product leave your hair sticky feeling??