BY KENRA

= Kenra Volume Spray 10 oz. =Kenra Volume Spray provides the maximum amount of volume and hold possible. It leaves hair looking natural and shiny while imparting the strength and volume necessary to make any style last all day* Hold Index: 25* Super see more...

Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
THE BEST HAIRSPRAY. In the salon, I kept this hoarded to use on my clients every day! Fantastic hold without any drying, stickiness or overwhelming smell. For a great, classic hairspray to use every day, this is a great pick. I also love Kenra's classy, minimal packaging.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Callie B.
Scottsburg, IN
This hairspray was recommended by my stylist who uses Kendra exclusively (this should tell you something already). It's my all time favorite and I have used this product exclusively (thanks stylist)! The hold is phenomenal and keeps my naturally unruly curls tamed all day and even through the night if my schedule takes me that long. Smells amazing too!
zoey r.
This products holds well without making hair sticky it met my expectations the spray smells so good my hair color is brown and blond it compares well to alternatives I would recommend this to others looking for a great hair spray
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
Best volume hair spray I've ever used! I have heavy hair long and now short! I damage it so much from baking coming and weigh it down even more with product to get it stay. Kenra volume spray has me putting down the comb and over teasing my hair and a little goes a long way and it lasts all day! Especially in windy Kansas!
Haley E.
My favorite root boosting product by far. Smells good, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or gross. I have bought this multiple times and have been very happy!
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
As a license cosmologist this is my go to hairspray! The hold is incredible, it does have a feel of sticky ness to it but I like that feel, my hair has been bleached and it’s very light and this makes the perfect hairspray for my beach curls!
Lara O.
I cannot live without this product! It makes my dull flat hair so voluminous! It looks like I used a teasing comb and I didn’t even have to. It’s so worth it to buy this, definitely a necessity.
Olga T.
YAZZZZZZZZZ love this thing. I have the flattest of flat hair and this has finally changed that. A little bit and a good blow dry and looks like you just came out the salon. I️ have oily thin hair and works great.
Sarah W.
Peoria
Having done hair professionally, I always had this one in my kit. Fore every wedding, photo shoot or event. I would recommend this to all of my clients. It provides a non sticky, residue free, build-able hold for all hair types. It is a classic for a reason. I used it to set curls and lock in up dos. I had many clients who were used to buying products because they were cheap who used this product and saw why spending money on haircare is so important. Because this hairspray does what it is supposed to do.
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
Does it take a lot of this hairspray to make your hair have volume? Or does a little go a long way?
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
What is the best and least expensive volume spray available?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Interested !!! Please ?
Veronica M.
What’s the best way to apply this? And how long do the effects work? And how much volume do you get